They Breakup, Louis found unconscious

Start from the beginning

Louis emerged from the bedroom with the car keys in hand. "Let's go," he said, a hint of anger in his tone.

"'Bout time," Harry said under his breath.

Once they arrived to the interview, they purposefully sat on opposite ends of the couch. Harry figured management would be so proud of them since they didn't have to get onto them. Their answers were rather short and snippy during the interview, since both of them were in rather poor moods. Afterwards, the camera and tech crew began shutting down, removing the bright lights and sound mics.

"What's gotten into you two?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, you seem kind of upset with each other," Liam added.

Louis glared at Harry. "It's nothing."

Liam and Niall glanced at each other in confusion. Liam shrugged his shoulders.

"Well cheer up, mates. We get a couple weeks off! Whatever it is, I'm sure it's not worth fighting about. Come on, Niall," Liam said. "I'm starving."

"See ya, lads. Now start getting happy!" Niall said, walking off with Liam on their way home.

Harry continued to frown as Louis caught up to him and they walked out to their car. They were silent on the way back, neither one caring to talk. Harry turned on the car radio a few minutes into their ride home. Taylor Swift was playing on one station, so Harry quickly turned it to another. She was playing on that station as well with a different song. "Bloody stupid!" Harry shouted, changing the station again. He settled on some classic rock instead.

Once they got home Harry demanded that Louis clean up the kitchen and to put away his jacket that he had tossed on the floor last night.

"Why do I have to clean it up? That's your job!" Louis retaliated, his hands on his hips.

Harry was angry. "My job? You think it's my job to clean up after you? You come in here and make a mess, throw your clothes all over the floor so you can't walk anywhere, have fun going on dates, and then tell me that I'm to clean up after you?"

Louis stood there without speaking, his hands balled up into fists at his side. Louis didn't really mean what he said, but Harry was making him very angry. "You're such a jerk, Harry!" Louis said, turning to leave the living room.

"Oh, I am, am I? Well then you won't care, then, if I leave, because I'm done. I'm done with this!" he yelled, motioning his arms around in front of him. "We're through. I'm out of here!" He lunged towards Louis, making Louis flinch, thinking he was about to attack him. Instead, Harry darted past him, packing up a suitcase, tossing random items in it.

"What are you doing, Harry!" Louis shouted. "You can't just leave!"

"So you're telling me what to do now? Is that it?" Harry said, shoving in more clothes and toiletry items from the bathroom. "Well just watch me. I'll be out of your hair in just a second."

Louis continued to watch this insane act. Harry was just being ridiculous now. "Harry, stop! You can't leave. I don't want you to!"

Harry ignored Louis's pleas. He made his way to the closet to grab a few shoes, and he tripped over the tall pile of Louis's skinny jeans, causing him to bump his elbow hard on the edge of the dresser. He let out a curse, rubbing his arm. He grabbed the last bit of what he needed and went to the garage door.

Louis called out to him as he got into his car, turning on the engine, but it was no use. Harry was ignoring him, leaving him for good. He watched Harry pull away and speed down the street, never looking back.