NOFUN || knj+jhs

PSA: I didn't want to add this in but people have been annoying me. This one shot, along with the others are from early 2016 and early to mid-2017. I have changed as an author, and I agree that these have cringy things in them. I don't even like or stan bts anymore, so I will not be going through and changing anything. My writing has improved since then, but y'all let me flop so what's the point in self-promoting? Yes, Hoseok should be called dad and husband. Like I said though, I was different then. I was dumb, but I will NOT be going back and fixing my past mistakes; please understand that. Yes; Eomma/Mom Seokjin is annoying, but you know what? I was 12/13 when I first started writing these, so I didn't really know better. I just thought you should all know that because I get comments "calling me out". So, here's your explanation or whatever.  I'm sorry for who I was and for being ignorant then. I have grown. Sorry that I was annoying with these one-shots when they first came out!

Namjoon opened his groggy eyes, taking his free hand and rubs his eyes as his lover and fellow rapper Jung Hoseok slept with his head on taller boys chest, and the rest of his body half on him.

Lazily letting his arm rest on his forehead, he'd look at the sleeping Hoseok. "Beautiful." Namjoon said a bit louder than he wanted, causing Hoseok to stir and mumble "Good morning." As he slowly fluttered his eyes open. 

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Namjoon spoke as he leaned down, giving Hoseok a kiss. Smiling into the kiss Hoseok wrapped his arm around Namjoon's neck, keeping the kiss going. Namjoon grabbed Hoseok's still half laying body by his hips, bringing him on top of himself. Holding Hoseok by the hips, lightly tracing circles into them.

Which causes Hoseok to let out a small throaty moan, Namjoon starting to feel a tent rise in his boxers, before the two could get any farther Jin calls from the kitchen happily smiling to himself. Both boys groan as Hoseok calls back "Joonie and I will be out soon, Jin-Hyung." Namjoon groans again, hitting their shared bed mattress cursing under his breath "Fucking Jin, he could feel it. Him and his damn mama Jin scenes." Hoseok looked at Namjoon and giggled. 

Walking into the bathroom Hoseok would pick up his toothbrush and their shared toothpaste, squeezing the toothpaste onto his glittery green toothbrush, wetting the paste bringing it to his teeth. Closing his eyes, Hoseok would hum as he brushed his teeth.

Half way thru brushing his teeth, Namjoon finally decides to get out of the bed and walks to the bathroom, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's waist holding him close as he rested his head on his shoulder, applying soft kisses to the shorter boy's neck. 

Hoseok jumps at the unexpected contact, quickly opening his eyes to see Namjoon looking back into his thru the mirror. Spitting the left over spit and toothpaste, he'd look Namjoon in the eyes smiling. "You scared me Joonie, now hurry before Mama Jin gets mad."  Hoseok giggled, moving out of the way so Namjoon can brush his teeth. "I'm going to change, Joonie." Hoseok smiled as Namjoon brushed his teeth. 

Hoseok looked around, seeing as their half of the room was a mess. Hoseok sighed at the mess, lazily picking up Namjoon's clean shirt before slipping it on. Liking the small amount of bagginess it brought, then picks up his black skinny jeans putting them out, walking out into the kitchen. "Good morning." Hoseok smiles at the rest of the band, laughing at the sleepy Yoongi. Yoongi looks at Hoseok, picking up a Strawberry and throws it at Hoseok, right as Namjoon walked out fake screaming.

"Not that poor strawberry! Now it can't be eaten!" Namjoon chuckled at himself earning a glare from Yoongi. Hoseok patted the seat next to him, looking up at Namjoon. Namjoon smiled, looking down at Hoseok before giving Hoseok a quick kiss. Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook and V start throwing their food at Namjoon and Hoseok, before screaming "Get a room!"

Jin looks at them then at the mess. "My food... my clean kitchen... BOYS, CLEAN THIS UP NOW!" A mumble of "Yes, Hyung" from the boys who threw the food. "Namjoon, Hoseok. You guys are dismissed." He waved his hands at them. "Just don't be too loud, I don't need to hear Hoseok moaning your name Namjoon!" 

Namjoon looks at SeokJin, before sticking up his middle finger. "Fuck you Hyung." Jin shrugged and looked at the cleaning boys. 

Hoseok looked up at Namjoon as they walked to their bed room, as soon as the walk in Namjoon takes off his shirt and pins Hoseok to the wall, kissing Hoseok deeply bringing Hoseok's leg up to his waist. 

"I'm going to get something out of the bathroom, I want you naked and on all fours when I get back." Hoseok nodded as Namjoon unpinned him, walking to the bathroom.  Hoseok strips and does what Namjoon says, waiting for him on all fours. 

Namjoon walks back into the room with condoms and lube. 

"Good boy." Namjoon let out a breathy chuckle.