I hate Yuta. I hate him for turning me to a disgusting monster like this!

Sure, now nobody judges me, nobody pity me, nobody making fun of me, nobody hurt me, but they're afraid of me, more than before, when I was still a weird human who can read the future. Now they feared me because I'm a monster!

Maybe this is the punishment for me. This world didn't want me. Even hell didn't welcome me too, so I'm being trapped here, in this perfect body and flawless face, soulless, without any goals but fulfilling my thirst for human blood, for killing, for destroying.

I hate myself. I fucking hate myself more than before! No matter how many times I had tried to kill myself, I always end up rise again from my death. Vampires can't kill themselves. Vampires can't die easily. Only their master could kill them.

I had begged Yuta to kill me. I had tried many things so Yuta would hate me and kill me. I had tried it for a century, although I know that it's useless.

I still can read the future in my new life as a vampire. In my sight, Yuta will always keep budging me, telling me to hunt human, to feed, to stop starving myself. He called me saint vampire, because I just feed on bad human and animals. I don't care. At least I know I'm not a bad vampire like him.

So I ran away from Yuta, tiring of begging him to kill me. I decided to live by myself. But I know it's useless too. Yuta always finds me.

It's so damn tiring fighting with him! I could read his future, and he could read my mind.

~~~~~~ ******* ~~~~~~

"You can't fall for him, Ten."

"I'm not!"

Yuta chuckled. "I can read your mind, remember?"

I scoffed. "There's no way I would fall for human!"

"He has a really beautiful face. And his blood scent is really sweet. I wonder how it would taste on my tongue..."

"Don't you dare sinking your filthy fangs on him!" I screamed on Yuta's face.

Yuta laughed louder. "You can't read his future. It's funny!"

"I'm not fall for him, okay?! I'm just... curious. Why can't I read his future?"

Yuta shrugged. "I still can read his mind."

I shot him a sharp glare, but Yuta was just giggling. "Oooohhh..., you really want to know what's inside his mind? How if we make a deal then? Come with me! We can go to the vampire school. It's nice! You can socialize with other vampires. You could get friends there. Or maybe...even lover? Although I doubt it, since you've been put your interest on that human." Yuta smirking.

I scoffed. "School full of blood suckers? No, thanks! I've been living my life just fine without any friends. Besides, I could see if I went there, you would just using me to get Ji Hansol back to you."

Yuta smiled bitterly. "Sometimes I hate you and your power!"

"Oh, please, I always hate you and your annoying power!"

Yuta chuckled again, and then patted my back. "Ten, you know that I love you, right? You're my son."

I snorted. "Son my ass!"

Yuta glared, but still smiling. "Because you're my son, I'd tell you something. That human, Lee Taeyong, is not an ordinary human."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

Yuta shrugged. "That's why you should go to school! You'll learn a lot of things about this universe. Ten.., you have no idea how many creatures live on this earth, or on other planets, galaxies..."

"I'm not interested!"

"Oh, you will." Yuta smirked. "You will if I told you that Lee Taeyong's life is in danger. Maybe not now, but later...."

"Why? Why his life is in danger? Because of other vampires?"

Yuta shook his head. "Nope. Not only vampires but also...aahh, it's no fun telling you this! Just remember... Lee Taeyong is special, not only for you, but also for other creatures, he is the important secret weapon. He possessed something on his blood."

"Liar!"

Yuta laughed again. "You know I'm not telling you any lies. I've been living for more than 1000 years. I know history, I know legend, I know prophecy. And I could read minds. You have no idea how much I know a lot of secrets that had been trying to be hidden and buried for centuries by them! By those filthy princes!"

My gaze hardened. "You're one of them! You're the prince too, Yuta!"

Yuta snorted. "Don't say it!"

Yuta squeezed my shoulder. "Come on, Ten~ come to school with me. It's for you, Taeyong, and for us. You could help me win this war."

"There's no war, Yuta! And if there is a war, why should I join you?"

Yuta sighed. "You're stupid or what? I've told you... it's related with the prophecy. With Taeyong. You're interested in Taeyong. And let me tell you something! Taeyong thinks that you're really charming, especially your smile. He can't stop thinking about you since you helped him last month."

A/N : The cover of this story credit to Omega at Asianfanfics Anonymous Agency. :))