Chapter 6:Shopping Disaster

Chapter 6: Shopping Disaster

~Jake~

I slowly opened my eyes and smiled.

I rolled out of bed and went straight to the kitchen still smiling.

Honestly, Last night made me really happy. Being outside watching the stars with Alison. I poured some cereal in a bowl and just as I was about to grab the milk I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed the milk and set it on the counter and went to the door.

"Hey Jake. Have you seen Justin? I can't find him anywhere." Alison said with worry.

"No. I haven't seen him." I said and she let out a big breath.

"I gotta find him. I'm gonna go for a drive." She said and I stopped her.

"No. You can't drive while you're mad. It's dangerous. Just stay here. There is a bowl of cereal on the counter just pour some milk. I'm gonna take a shower." I said and walked back to my room.

I guess she really does care about home that much. I grabbed a towel and headed into the shower.

....

I wrapped the towel around my waist as I finished taking a shower.

"Hey Jake where is th--

Alison paused and looked me down.

"Like what you see?" I asked.

"Ugh still cocky," Alison said with a smile.

"You were saying?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yeah I was saying if you know where the remote is?" She asked tapping her foot.

"Yeah it's in here. I forgot why I brought it in here though," I said handing it to her.

"Okay? Thanks," she said and walked out silently.

....

"So has he texted you?" I asked her as she picked at her cereal with her spoon.

"No he hasn't. I'm just so done. Sorta. This vacation was supposed to be about us. But no he just takes off." Alison said shaking her head slowly.

"You're are so much better than that. He needs to shape up," I said anger rushing through me.

"Hey! He replied." Alison said and quickly turned on her phone.

"Okay? What did he say?" I asked with a smirk.

"He said he ran some errands. What errands he doesn't even live here! He has nothing to do here." Alison said with an annoyed face.

"Calm down. I'm sure he's fine." I said but it was probably the last thing I could say right now. He's most likely not fine.

"What time is it?" Alison asked with a weak smile.

"Uh 9:30 why?" I said raising an eyebrow at her.

"Because you're coming with me. To look for Justin. If I was Justin. Where would I be?" Alison said looking cutely annoyed.

Cutely Annoyed what I need to snap out of this.

"Well since I was friends with Justin for years. He'd probably be shopping." I said with a smile.

"Shopping?"Alison asked in an amused way.

"Yeah I'll drive you to the closest mall so you can look around for Justin." I said which was partly a lie.

"Okay. I'm gonna go get ready see you in a while." Alison said walking out of my house.

....

As we walked around the mall. Alison's eyes widened.

"Wow nice mall." Alison said and I blurted out laughing.

"Nice mall? Are you okay?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I just wanna find Justin."

"Hey guys didn't think I'd see you guys here!" I turned around at the sight of Ashlynn. But it wasn't just Ashlynn. Justin was by her side. Is this what he called errands?

"What the fuck Justin?" Alison said her voice rang with anger.

"Alison! Hey uh how are you-- I mean what are you doing here?" Justin stuttered on his words.

"I could really ask the same for you," Alison said and I stood there. I didn't know what to say. I just put my hand on her shoulder.

"I was shopping for a present for you." Justin said and I could read right through him his lies.

"Really? With Ashlynn? I thought we were gonna have a good vacation together." Alison said and Justin pulled her in a hug and she cried on his shoulder.

Why? I have no idea. He just did a jerk move and he hugs her and she doesn't complain.

"Come on Alison I'm sorry let's go walk around together. Just you and me." Justin said and she walked away with him I'm so confused.

"Well it's just me and you might as will have some fun right?" Ashlynn said and I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"What?" I asked and Ashlynn crashed her lip on mine and I stepped back.

"I can obviously tell you're heartbroken. So forget about Alison for a second. And have sex with me at my place." Ashlynn said and I stupidly agreed.

***************************

Guys!!! I finally updated! Just to let you guys know the next chapter is gonna be steamy ;)

Lots of love

-Jennifer <3

:)