Chapter 15. Small talk.

Hey guys. Thank you all so much for the messages on my last update/ A/N. It meant so much to me to read those, you all made me feel so much better. Thank you for being there for me even though you don't even know me. Thank you so much. I love you all.

Please let me know your opinions on this, okay? I'd highly appreciate a comment or a vote! 💕

~~

"Joshua? Can you describe me the color orange?" Tyler asked as he softly bit on Josh's distal phalanx. "I surely can. Forgot to tell you that yesterday, hm?" Josh said as he looked at Tyler who held his wrist in his hand and softly dug his teeth into the skin of his finger. "Yeah", he said after he removed his teeth from Josh's finger for a split second, but returned them again.

He liked it when Tyler did stuff like that. It was cute, and Tyler didn't even realized that he was doing it, which made it even cuter. He just did, it was a thing, and Josh did not mind at all.

"Orange is the color of... Oranges", Josh chuckled, causing Tyler to let out a laugh. "That explains why oranges are called oranges. They're orange I guess?" Tyler said. Josh smirked. "Definitely are. Would be weird if they were called oranges, but we're actually blue", Josh said. Tyler shrugged. "I don't know how different orange from blue is, so I have no idea", Tyler told Josh.

"Well, blue is... No I'm not gonna talk about blue now, we're talking about orange", Josh said. Tyler nodded as he lightly sucked on Josh's fingertip.

"Orange is... Autumn. Like when you're in a cozy coffee house and it's dark and rainy outside, but you're sipping on your pumpkin spice latte, looking at the lights inside which make it so cozy. And it's autumn because of the trees that lose their leaves and they go from green to orange. Yellow and red too, but orange is the most usual color. Orange is the color of Halloween, together with black. It's the color of pumpkins, and pumpkins are an important thing when it comes to Halloween. And Halloween is in October, when it's autumn.
But it can also be the sunset on the beach in the summer, but then again, that can be pink too. The sunset has many colors to offer, such as purple and red too. Golden, almost. That's why they call the hour when the sun is going down the golden hour.
Orange is also the feeling of warmness. Not the same feeling of warmness I get when you kiss me, but the warmness you get when you drink hot mango peach tea. Orange is Claude Monet's "San Giorgio Maggiore at Dusk" painting. And it's my favorite color of dahlia flower. Or when you give me a hug on the couch, or the hug you gave me in the Ferris wheel. And orange is the feeling of fresh paint on your hands, and chuckles. It's not full on laughing but it's not giggling either. It's the kind of chuckle you present to me whenever I tell you you have a cute butt", Josh said, causing Tyler to chuckle. Josh laughed. "See? That's orange. That chuckle you just showed the whole world. That's orange, too. Or carrots. And orange is also really painful. Like when you have to describe the pain you're feeling on a color scale. Green means no pain. Red means unbearable pain. Orange is close to red, very painful but not unbearable just yet. And orange is the color of the level hard in a game. Green is easy, yellow is medium, orange is hard and red is extreme. And orange is also gold fishes. Which you'd expect to be gold, but they're orange", Josh told Tyler.

"You got really lost in thought when you described that color, didn't you?" Tyler asked. Josh blushed and let out a weak laugh. "Yeah, I did... That was odd", he blushed. "I think it's cute", Tyler smiled.

Josh ran his fingertips softly against Tyler's scalp as he looked up at the stars above them. It was really pretty and Tyler made everything even prettier.

"Hey Josh? I don't mean anything by it, I promise, but would you ever want to have kids?" Tyler asked. "I was just wondering", he added, making sure that he really didn't mean anything by it.