Chapter Two

Vic POV
"I hate school," I groaned to mike as we wandered the halls. We had twenty minutes before the first bell rang. And, as it was our first day here (we transferred high schools) we had no idea where to go.

"You're telling me," he muttered back. "Woah, look at that kid."

I glanced to where he was looking, seeing a kid with black hair bullying a smaller kid. I frowned. Even tango ugh I was part demon, I hated to see people get bullied. No one, no matter what they've done, deserves to get bullied.

However, because I was part demon, I loved giving people a piece of their own medicine.

"Vic..." Mike warned.

"Hey!" I called, ignoring him. Mike sighed, but I knew he was secretly pleased that I was defending the kid. "What do you think you're doing?"

We came to a stop in front of the kid and he let go of the smaller boy. He turned toward us, piercing blue green eyes glaring at us. "Giving this kid what he deserves."

I looked at the littler kid, who was trembling in fear. "Go," I told him softly. He nodded fearfully, taking off.

"What the hell did you do that for?" the kid asked angrily. "He was going to pay for my lunch."

I smiled as sweetly as I could at the boy before grabbing a fistful of his shirt and shoving him against the locker. Hard.

I may or may not have used extra strength.

He winced, but tried to hide it. "Get off of me!" He tried to growl.

I just tightened my grip. "I'll fuck you up, little boy. You don't want to mess with me or my brother or anyone else, matter of fact. I'll stick up for everybody in this school and give you an ass beating if I catch you bullying someone again. Got it?"

He glared at me, not saying anything. I cocked a brow and tightened my grip even more. "Got it?"

He flinched back from my deadly tone. "Alright, damn, I got it!"

"Good," I spit, letting him go. He actually dropped down a few inches, making me realize that I was holding him above ground.

Oops.

Can't say I'm sorry, though.

"Now get lost," I told him. After a shooting me a dirty look, he did. He's lucky that's all I did to him when I'm capable of so much more.

I could feel the demon inside fighting to get to the surface, but I fought him down. I have a punch of evil, but it's nothing compared to what I would do if I let him win.

"Um, h-hey?" I heard a softer, timid voice say. I turned and saw the boy who was getting bullied earlier.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"I'm Gerard. Um...thanks for that, earlier. Happens to me a lot."

"It shouldn't," I frowned, but then beamed. It made me happy to do something good, but the demon was unsatisfied. "Hey, how about you sit with us from now on? You're friend material."

"Really? Wow, okay. Thanks. But um, could my boyfriend Frank tag?" He questioned, blushing a little. I grinned.

"Hell yeah! The more the merrier."

Gerard smiled. "Okay! See you at lunch?"

"See ya!" Mike and I smiled. He waved and walked away.

"That was nice, what you did," Mike said cautiously. He knew about my internal battle with the demon within, and how bad I could be. He knew that I was fighting to keep the good side of me because he minute I let the demon win, well...it wouldn't be good.

He also knew that anything or anyone could set it off; hell, saying the wrong thing could set it off.

"I know," I said cockily. He rolled his eyes. Even though I was fighting to keep my good side, he knew that I couldn't help but develop some characteristics of the demonic side.

"But seriously. The kid was terrified."

I sighed. "I know, Mikey. And as long as we're here, I'm going to make sure that no one gets hurts or bullied. "

And I would keep that promise to myself. It might be the only way to keep myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so the first few chapters are going to be slow and boring like this. Just hang in till chapter four or five :)