Chapter 1

HEY LOVELIES!! 

HOW ARE YOU ALL? 

Thankyou for reading this book of mine. It means alot to me. It is also my first book so i hope you all enjoy it fully and please have mercy no rude comments! I also want to thank all those who are supporting me and those who have supported me from the start of this journey! You mean alot to me i love you all! <3 

This book is under editing also so please 'try to' ignore the grammar mistakes <3

*********************************************

PROLOGUE

4 years ago

 I looked around at my surroundings, everyone here was wearing a traditional black dress with a black cap.Yes, I was graduating. I was one of those students who was going to graduate that day. I was excited, yet so nervous, as I waited for my name to be called on the stage. I saw my friends, some were tapping their fingers on their laps , some were constantly moving their legs and some were biting their nails. I chuckled at them 'Signs of nervousness'. 

"Alexandra Ronald."

Among the buzzing and humming sounds of noises, I heard my name being called. I made my way towards the stage praying I wouldn't fall on my way and make a fool of myself. You know the feeling, right? When you are the center of attention and hope that you wouldn't do anything embarrassing. Luckily, I reached the stage without slipping,tripping, falling or other embarrassing scenarios. I looked straight at the teachers not wanting to see the crowd. They handed me my degree , shook hands. I closed my eyes and turned around to face the crowd. I looked at the swarming faces of people. Students and their parents. But in my case , I got no parents. My parents died in a car accident when I was 13 years old. Till now at the age of 21, I was living with my grandma who is like my second mother. My eyes stung with unshed tears at the thought of my parents.

But suddenly my eyes met with a handsome devil, or you can say my handsome devil. I smiled at him and he just gave me his signature smirk. His eyes were looking at me, proudly and lovingly. Just one look from him, and I could feel my confidence building up. I locked my eyes never breaking the contact.

I gave a small speech thanking my teachers, friends, my grandma for all of the support and love. Also thanking my parents for raising me into who I am now, for watching over me from above. Once my speech finished , a loud round of applause rang through the crowd as people clapped for me. A small smile graced my lips as a warmth of pride spread in my heart.

But my eyes only searched for him. When our eyes contacted again, he nodded towards the gate, indicating to meet him outside. As I made my way towards the door, people congratulated me, giving me hugs. I thanked everyone and hurriedly made my way outside. I went towards the park which was at the back of my college, only to find him leaning against the tree in the shade, playing with his bow tie. Even after 2 years of our relationship, he still took my breath away.

He, Xander Knight, my life, my first kiss and my first everything. He was my knight in shining armor. He was weird but he was my weird, so it was okay with me. Sensing my presence, he looked up. He always knew when I was coming and from where. It's like he could feel me even from a mile. I looked at his face, making my way towards him. Greyish blue eyes, black hair, straight cut jaw, lean body but hard muscles. My devil.