Puppy Luv: Chapter 12

Evelyn POV

"And I'm pretty sure that's everything you need to know." Renesmee said as I finished scarfing down a burger. It was really good too. I did everything in my power to suppress a burp. "Did ya get all that?"

I nodded quickly, my face still stuffed. Once I swallowed I went over everything she told me aloud, making sure I didn't miss anything, "So Jacob, Seth, Leah, and a bunch of others are werewolves, or shape shifters, and that creep that attacked me was a vampire. You're half vampire, half human and the rest of your family members are vampires. The wolves in the clearing were really Jacob and Leah, and now they, the pack, and your family are finishing him off. Am I missing anything?"

"That's all you need to know for now. You seem to be taking this all very well."

I wiped the remnants of the burger off my face with a napkin before I answered her. "Well I've always believed in the possibility of vampires and junk, and I think it's all pretty cool. What else is out there?"

"Well, the only ones I'm positive of are The Children of the Moon, and they're more like you're traditional Hollywood werewolf. There aren't many left. I don't know about all those other things, but I'm sure it's possible."

"Cool. Hey, uh, you got any more food?" I asked sheepishly, showing her my spotless plate.

"Sure," she laughed, "you eat just like Seth and the others."

"Well, usually I don't eat this much, but the whole thing must have somehow drained my stomach of it's contents."

"Well, I don't have a lot, mainly because the pack eats whatever I don't." she shuffled through the small fridge, and pulled out a Styrofoam container. Then she placed it on the table and opened it up to reveal a salad with mandarin oranges and almonds scattered amongst the lettuce. "Looks like this is all they left. There used to be chicken."

"Boys will be boys," I said, taking the small fork she handed me and scarfing down the salad too. "So, what do you think they're doing now?"

"I honestly don't know. Carlisle might try to reason with the vampire, he usually doesn't like to harm others, even if they are dangerous. Although reasoning with the vampire not be the challenge. It's the wolves that will be. Seth's probably beating himself up inside."

"Why?"

"He's blaming himself for taking you out to the clearing in the first place. You so easily could've gotten hurt and that would've killed him."

"Seth cares a lot, doesn't he?"

"Uh, yeah." She said, and I got the same feeling that I had had with Seth. Like she wasn't telling me something. What else was there? This was obviously the secret that Seth had. What other secrets could there possibly be?

I sighed, thinking that the possibilities were endless. There were obviously a lot of details about all of this that would take a while to learn.

"I hope they're just all okay." Renesmee said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see her staring out the glass window out to the forest, where I could've sworn I heard howling in the distance.

"Me too." I said, looking out as well, praying to no one in particular that everyone was alright.

 Jacob POV

After I got the Cullens and dropped Renesmee off to get Evelyn- still wasn't too happy about that- I went to get Sam and the rest of the pack. They were more than willing to help. Not just to protect Seth's imprint, but to get their hands on that leech. Everything had been so boring lately. And I'll admit I was sorta glad to have something to do too.