Homura~ She Finds You

(personally seeing Homura as a parent makes me laugh XD She is down right the scariest anime chick Ive ever seen and I've seen aot and Annie doesn't sacre me as much as Homura does

Homura~ * appears* I heard you were talking s*** about me

030))

⚡3rd Person Pov⚡

Homura Had Just closed another labyrinth after defeating another witch, she sighed to herself as she began walking back to her apartment She wanted to Visit Tomoe but She was Busy with Kitana a small kawaii neko child at best buy...pushing all the buttons, Homura Loved Mami and Kitana But their both strange in their owm ways while she was walking she hearded a small noise coming from an alley way. As she walked into the alley way she used her soul gem to at least lighten things up(*BA DUM TSS*  HAHAHA....I'll stop)she spotted a small box kneeling down she opened the box and saw a baby (aka you) with bright E/C and and long but a lil dirty H/C, Homura with her normal face expression picked the child up A thought what jerkface would leave a baby in a box in a dark alley all alone then she saw a note and picked it up reading it dear whoever please take care of Y/N I don't have the money to do it or the time her birthday is your birthday You simply giggled and touch Homura's face with your kawaii Chubby baby hands, she gave you a small microscope smile and held you in her arms as she walked back to her apartment as you slowly started to fall asleep in the raven haired girls arms...

"Don't worry Y/N.....I'll keep you safe...."Said Homura, smiling at your kawaii sleeping form