Dean

This is in Dean's POV right after he got off the phone with Savannah in the last chapter.

I hung up and stared at my phone, worried about why Savannah couldn't tell me over they phone, why she wanted all of us together, and why was she calling me deany she only does that when she's .......Oh no. I guess I'll call Austin.
*dials Austin's number*
"Hello." Austin said.
"Hey I need you to come home. Family emergency." I said.
"What happened?" Austin asked.
"I don't know. Savannah called me from school and she was calling me deany. So you know something's wrong." I said.
"I'll be there as fast as I can." Austin said then hung up. I got dressed and drove to my little brothers school as fast as I could. I got to the school and went to the office. I walked up to the lady at the desk. I rang the bell since she was turned around.
"Oh umm... So sorry I was... I'm new sorry." She said.
"That's ok." I said. This woman was beautiful but I was to worried about my sister right now.
"Oh sorry..... what can I do for you sir?" She asked after we just stared at each other for a while.
"Yes I'm her to get Ross, Case, Vincent, and Sean Carter please." I said.
"Ok. And umm... May I ask who you are?" She said.
"Dean Carter." I said.
"Oh umm..... I'll just call the kids in then." She said. She got on the intercom and did an all call for the four boys.
"They should be here shortly sir. If you want you can take a seat and wait." She said.
"Oh no it's fine. Thanks." I said. We stared at each other till the door opened and in came the boys. Ross first.
"Hey why are we getting out early?" Ross asked.
"Something happened to Savannah and we have to go see her." I said.
"What happened to her?" Ross asked.
"I don't know that's why we're going to see. Now Ross get everyone in the car while I sign you out." I said. Ross nodded and took the boys.
"I hope everything is Ok with Savannah and your boys." The woman said.
"My boys?" I asked confused.
"Well I just supposed they were yours. I mean you have the same last name and everything." She said.
"Oh no. There my brothers." I said.
"Oh. Well I hope Savannah is Ok. I'm sure your really worried. I can see the way you love her when you say her name and everything." She said.
"Well being the oldest of 11 kids and Savannah being the only girl. I've watched them all grow up but Savannah's is the only girl and we all protect her." I said.
"Oh. Well I hope she's ok. I won't keep you any longer. Your really worried and so are you brothers." She said.
"Yea. Thank I'll tell her. I'll catch you later." I said and winked at her as I left. I walked out to the car and made sure everyone was buckled up and in the car. Then I drove home. When we got there Austin was standing outside. We all got out of the car.
"There not here yet?" I asked.
"No not yet." Austin said
"There they are." Ross said pointing down the road. We waited till they pulled in then chase got out followed by mason. Chase walked over.
"Where's sissy?" Vincent asked.
"In the back....." after that I quit listening and opened the backdoor. I looked down and seen my baby sister laying there in pain with bruises and blood.
"Austin come help me." I said. Austin ran over and looked down at Savannah. He started tearing up just like I did. We got Savannah out of the car very gently. We brought her in the house with everyone following us. We laid her on the couch and the twins ran to her.
"What happened sissy?" The twins asked as they kissed her boo boos.
"I'll tell you in a minute ok. " Savannah said. She waited till everyone sat down.
"What happened?" Ross asked clenching his fist.
"Just some bullies at my school. The cornered me in the bathroom at lunch. It was five on one." She said.. Case ran over and hugged her lightly.
"I'm sorry sissy bullies are mean. I don't know why anyone would be mean to you though." Case said.
"I don't know bubba. Just some mean girls that don't like me." Savannah said.
"Savannah who was it." Ross asked.
"Don't worry about them. Vanessa took care of em." Chase said.
"Really. What did you do?" She asked.
"Well I." Vanessa started but Chase interrupt.
"She beat britney. Then the other girls ran off. It was so cool to watch!" Chase said.
"Thanks."  Savannah said.
"No problem." Vanessa said.
"Well Savannah off to bed you need rest. Remember if you need anything text us. Don't yell cause your ribs." Mason said.
"Alright. Bye guys." Savannah said. Then Austin and I took Savannah to her room for the night. Then we went back downstairs. I sat down on the chair and put my head in my hands.
"Bubby don't be sad. Sissy' s ok." Sean said. I pulled him in my lap.
"Yea sissy is Ok." I said. I looked up at Austin and he look probably how I looked myself. It was hard for us to see Savannah that way. For all of us.
"Dean! Dean! This is Vanessa. She found sissy in the bathroom. She's really cool she's not like Savannah's other friends. She plays dead when I shot her." Vincent said. I smiled at his then looked at Vanessa. I already knew that her and Savannah would be friends and she would be like a sister to us.
"Thanks for helping my baby sister." I said.
"No problem. I better get going though. Schools over and I bet my mom wants to know Savannah got home safely." Vanessa said.
"Do you want a ride?" I asked.
"Yea sure. " She said.   "Bye nice meeting you guys. Wish we didn't meet like this but I'm glad we met." Vanessa said.
"Bye" everyone said. Then we walked out. We got in my car.
"Which way to your house?" I asked.
"Just take me to the school please. My mom will drive me home." She said.
"Ok. " I said. I drove to the school and there was a woman in scribe standing by a car. Vanessa told me to park by it. I parked and we got out. Vanessa hugged the woman then turned to me.
"Mom this is Savannah's eldest brother Dean. Dean this is my mom Michelle." Vanessa said. I shook hands with her mom.
"Nice to meet you. So is Savannah ok now?" She asked with concern.
"Yes Savannah's fine. I don't think she will be coming to school for a while but she's resting." I said.
"Oh that's good. Well Vanessa we better be getting home. It was nice meeting you Dean." She said. Vanessa nodded.
"You to Michelle. Hope to see you at our house more often Vanessa. Hopefully no one is hurt but knowing my family it might." I said and laughed. We all laughed then we all left. When I got home I made supper and got ready for bed.

1231 words

Guys I'm sorry I tried to put it in a worried older brother thing. Hope you liked this. I will update as soon as I can. Thanks for reading and have a lovely day. :) :) :) :p :p :p :p <3 <3 <3 <3