*38*

This will be a page of jokes and funny phrases.

  When I see lovers' names carved in a tree, I don't think it's sweet. I just think it's surprising how many people bring a knife on a date.

   Little Johnny once bought his Granny a very fine toilet brush for her birthday. But when he went to visit her a few weeks later, there wasn't a sign of it in the bathroom. Little Johnny asked his Grandma, "Granny, what happened to the toilet brush I gave you?"

"Darling, I really didn't like it. After all those years, I've gotten used to the toilet paper, and this new thing was just far too scratchy."

  I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance–waiting for the bathroom.

   I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

  Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.

  Politics: "Poli" a Latin word meaning "many"; and "tics" meaning "bloodsucking creatures".

  I've always thought my neighbors were quite nice people. But then they put a password on their Wi-Fi.

  Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear quite bright – until you hear them talk.

  What do you get when you cross-breed a shark and a cow?

I have no idea but I wouldn't try milking it.

That's all for now.