Hospital Yet Again!

Harry's POV

While I was driving away from that house Leah kept screaming out in pain. Louis and Niall was sat in the back with her trying to calm her down but it didn't work. All of a sudden Louis shouted to me.

"Harry" Lou shouted

"Yes Louis, how can I help you?"

"We need to get her to the hospital and fast"

"Okay, I will put my foot down so we can get here there fast"

I feel so sorry for Leah and what she has been through this past month.

Leah's POV. 

I was still in pain and the pain is getting worst by the minute.

The car suddenly stopped. I looked out of the window and saw that we was at the hospital. 

Harry quickly run out of the car and ran into the hospital. Louis and Niall stayed with me as I couldn't work due to the pain. 

Harry came back to a few minutes later with a nurse and a wheelchair. The nurse opened the door and Niall jumped out.  I was pulled out of the car by the nurse , Harry, Louis and Niall and put into a wheelchair and wheeled into the hospital. 

While Louis booked me in, Harry and Niall came into the room I was put in.

"Hazza, Ni...I'm scared"

"I know you are...we are too" Niall replied while Lou walked back in with the nurse.

"Right then Leah ...we are going to have to do some test on you ...so we are going to do some now" the nurse told me

"Okay"

I was took to the test room where the test started.

After an hour I was taken back to my room where I saw the lads asleep. I wanted to laugh because Louis and Niall were cuddled up to each other. Harry on the other hand was cuddling a giant teddy bear. Where did he get that from. Then I saw Liam and Zayn fast asleep as well.  After a while I feel asleep too.

Nurse's POV

I looked at Leah's test results and I was shocked at what I saw.

~ Note~

I wonder what the nurse saw and what is wrong with Leah.