Moving to Virginia

It's 7:30 in the morning and you're getting ready to go to school. today is your last day in your current school before you're moving to Virginia with your parents.
But you don't wanna move away from your school, and you don't wanna have to say goodbye to all your friends. But you don't have a choice, cause your dad got a job in Virginia.
You finish your makeup, put on your sneakers and grab an apple before you walk out the door and walk to school.

(Time skip to after school)

You get home from school, throw you backpack on the floor in your room and lay down to rest on the bed. When your parents get home, you're gonna drive to Virginia. It was hard saying goodbye to your friends in school today. You will probably never see them again since you're moving 272838498728292928 miles away. Okay not so far, but still far enough.
You look around in your room. It's pretty empty. Your desk is packed down, and all your clothes has been removed from your closet. The only thing that's still there, is your bed.
Beside being sad about leaving your school and all your friends you do feel a little bit of excitement. After all you are moving to a whole new city.

(Time skip about 2 hours)

You're sitting in the backseat of the car, resting your head against the window. You're on your way to Virginia. you're listening to music from your phone.
The drive takes a couple hours and when you finally arrive to your new home, it's getting late. The truck with all the furniture is already here and while your parents bears all our stuff into the house, You decide to go for a walk, since you wanna see the town.
You don't really mind walking around even though it's completely dark outside. You're  still listening to music.
The town isn't really anything special. There's a school (probably the school where you're starting tomorrow). The schoolyard is empty and dark and looks slightly creepy. You walk around anyway and try not to care too much. You're scrolling through Twitter when you suddenly feel someone walk straight into you. You  both fall down to the ground and you hurt your knee. You pause your music and hear a male voice
"Shit, I'm sorry, are you okay?"
You look up. He has already gotten up and is now offering you his hand to help you up. He looks like he's around your age. You accept his hand and he pulls you up on your feet.
"Sorry I was on my phone, I didn't see you" you apologize.
"Yeah me too." There's a moment of silence.
"What's that smell?" You ask cause you can smell something and you think you know what it is. You look down and sure enough, it's a joint.
You look up to see the boys face turn a little worried.
"Well it was nice meeting you" he says, turns around and walks away.
You're a bit surprised so you just stand there for several seconds in silence before you walk home.

(Time skip to late at night)

That night you're laying in your bed. All of your stuff isn't yet unpacked, but you have your bed.
You're thinking about what happened at that school. Who was that boy? And why had he just leaved like that? He was probably just embarrassing or afraid of getting caught with drugs or he didn't want to get in trouble even though you didn't even know him and he didn't know you.
You don't know why, but you want to see him again. You're curious