Blackmail

Full Description:

Grayson Dolan; one of the most successful people in the world, as well as his older brother, who he despises. Despite him being rich, brilliant, and devilishly handsome, he also has a bad side. He never says please or apologizes, he's ignorant, rude, stubborn, and considering all the power he has, he can bring you down just by the snap of his fingers. And just all at the young age of 23.

Aria Collin; ever since her mother died, her father suffering due to heart problems, and taking care of her 16 year old sister, everyone depends on her. Once her father's heart problems have gotten worse, she couldn't finish her 3rd year of college and spent most of their money on life support. Everything came crashing down once they could barely pay their bills and have enough money to afford anything really, that is, until she meets Grayson Dolan.

-

When Grayson's ex girlfriend leaves him and hooks up with his brother, the only thing he can think of, is revenge. He cared a lot about her- in fact, he was about to propose sometime soon, considering they were together for 2 years. But unfortunately, she chose to go with the one who was just a bit more successful and wealthy, which was Ethan.

His life turns into a competition with his brother, and all he wants is revenge. But once he meets Aria, he starts thinking, she's innocent, she's sweet, and she's desperate for a job that pays more money. He found Aria unique and different from all the other girls, so chose to Blackmail her.

Once she agrees to be his fake girlfriend, they obviously have to spend more time together. Sometimes she can't handle his stubbornness and attitude, and all Grayson cares about is his self and being the best at everything.

He doesn't bother to check on how hard Aria's life is and what she's going through. And since she's in desperate for money, he takes her for granted, and always blackmails her if she doesn't listen, or sometimes just for fun.

~
whoop. Idk I'm kinda excited to write this but I just gotta warn you, it will be very cheesy, cliche, and cringey- well that's what I think.
Tell me if this seems interesting.
If you have any questions just comment and I'll answer. I got you fam. ✊🏻 *Also please don't steal/copy my idea,, thank you 😚
Anyways,
Hugs & Kisses 💘💋
Jk
Food & Drinks 🍔🍷