Chapter 7

Liam's P.O.V

Today I decided that I would ask Camille out on a date. I thought about the movies but I decided on a romantic dinner.

Zayn's P.O.V

Today I'm gonna ask Camille out on a date for a romantic walk on the beach. I had just woke up to the smell of bacon. I ran downstairs in my sweatpants, before you ask yes the boys and I stayed there since there was plenty of room we wanted to keep an eye on Camille in case something happened. I got downstairs and ran into the kitchen. Camille just looked at me brow raised then she passed me a plate with pancakes,bacon, and blackberries. I figured since it was early and the boys weren't awake that I would ask Camille on the date now "So Camille?" I said looking up at her. "Yes Zayn?" she questioned. I said back "Listen I know we just met yesterday but I was wondering..." I choked on my words because I was nervous. "Will you go on a date with me?" I barley got the words out. She looked at me with a smile on her face. "Of course Zayn!" she said excitedly. She came up to me and hugged me, I hugged her back and smiled. "So where are we going on our date?" She questioned. "Well how about a stroll along the beach?" "Sure! What time should I be ready?" "7:00" "Ok can't wait.

Camille's P.O.V

I'm so happy he asked me out on a date. I went up to my rom and picked out the perfect outfit. A pink and purple sundress with a white shrug over it and my pink sandals. *Skip ahead* It was 6:55 and I just finished getting ready for my date with Zayn. I skipped down the stairs to see him on the couch already ready to go. I walked up behind him and kissed his cheek. He turned around and his eyes widened and he scanned my body. "Ready?" I asked him. "Y-yeah." was all he could get out.

Liam's P.O.V

I was in my room trying to figure out the best way to ask her out on the date. I finally decided how and I went downstairs to look for her I saw the boys on the couch well, everyone except Zayn. "Have you guys seen Camille?" I asked they just shrugged. I looked all over the house. I decided 'maybe she just went for a stroll along the beach' so I grabbed my shoes and walked out onto the beach when I walked out I saw Camille holding hands with Zayn. I was full of anger. I decided to watch to see what happened next I hid in the shadows and watched. Just as I did he started to lean in an he kissed her. I couldn't take it anymore I stormed into the house, slammed the door shut. Louis,Niall, an Harry looked at me with concerned faces I had tears streaming down my face and I looked at them. Louis right away knew what was wrong I looked away and ran up to my room.

Author note

Hey guys what's up? I hope you liked the chapter and be sure to tell us if we are doing a good job we love your feed back!

-Kisses,

Camille.