His Rivals' Little Sister ~ Shawn Michaels

'His rivals little sister' by Essie

For HaileyPags9300

Smut Alert.

WrestleMania 10, 1994.

I watched the monitor in my brother's locker room as I saw my brother, Razor Ramon face off against Shawn Michaels in a ladder match.
I was supposed to hate Shawn for every time he had beaten up my brother but I don't.
I wish he didn't hate me either but I'm his rivals' little sister.
I don't know why but, somewhere during their rivalry I started to have a crush on Shawn.
I really shouldn't feel this way about Shawn, he was known to be a player and he didn't get the nickname 'heart break kid' for nothing.
I sighed as I watched Shawn grab my brother's Intercontinental Championship.
His theme started blasting through the arena and he was announced as the new champion.
I shook my head, shut the monitor off and waited for my brother to come back.
"Nicole." Alundra Blayze exclaimed as she rushed inside the room.
"It's your brother, Shawn is attacking him."

I followed Alundra to where she saw my brother getting attacked.
I saw my brother on the ground and Shawn was stomping his foot on his knee.
"Scott!" I yelled and rushed to his side as Shawn ran off.
Suddenly, a medic appeared and took him to the trainers room.
I followed them and didn't leave my brothers side.
After the medic checked him it turned out that besides a few bruises he was okay but, he couldn't wrestle for at least a week.
"If I could I'd teach that kid a lesson." My brother shrugged.
"I'm so sick and tired of this."
"Wait this isn't the first time?" I asked.
He didn't answer but, he didn't have to.
"Okay that's it, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind."
Before my brother could stop me I already rushed out of the room.
I was fuming with rage as I looked for Shawn.
After about ten minutes I finally found him talking to Triple H in the parking lot.
I walked towards him and tapped his shoulder.
As soon as he turned around, his face met with my hand with a loud smack.
"Oh yeah I remember you, you rushed to Ramon's side when I beat the crap out of him." He said.
"Damn you hit hard for a girl."
"How dare you do that to him?" I scoffed.
"You already took his title, what more do you want?"
"Maybe I want his girl." He said with a smirk as he looked at me.
"I'm his sister, you idiot." I said annoyed.
"I'm gonna leave you alone with this one." Triple H said as he patted Shawn on his shoulder and walked away.
"Seriously, what's wrong with you?" I asked.
"You're such a jackass.
I wish my brother would just destroy you already."
"Okay, so you done?" He asked.
"Not even close." I said as I punched shawn in his abdomen.
"If you dare hurt my brother outside that ring ever again I promise you I'll become your worst nightmare."
"You know, you're pretty sexy when you threaten me like that." He chuckled.
"You are the worst." I told him and walked away.

On my way back towards my brother, I was suddenly pushed into a room.
I looked around and saw that it was a locker room.
Suddenly I heard a click and I turned around to see Shawn had locked the door.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I exclaimed frustrated as he walked towards me.
I looked him in the eye and immediately wished I hadn't.
His eyes were dark with lust, he was about to kiss me and honestly I wanted him to.
This man made me crazy in both a good and a bad way.
Every part of me longed for him even though it was preposterous.
His mouth covered mine in a slow, long kiss.
I pulled away carefully.
"We shouldn't do this." I said but it was more of a whisper.
"You can better do something you shouldn't instead of living an empty life, ignoring all forms of temptation." He whispered back in a husky voice.
"But if you want me to stop."
"I don't even like you....." I said as my breath hitched the moment he moved his hand over the small of my back.
"I know." he said and before I could protest even more he kissed me again.
This time with more desire and passion.
I almost didn't notice that he set us down on the bench before sitting up straight to pull his shirt over his head.
I was enchanted at the sight of his naked torso.....tanned with broad shoulders and with the right amount of muscle.
Seeing his naked torso in real life was so much different, better, compared to seeing it on TV or on one of the monitors backstage.
I couldn't help myself and licked and kissed his torso.
He threw his head back and I felt him catching his breath.
It gave me a powerful feeling and carefully I placed my hand on the bulge that had formed.
He growled aroused and swatted my hand away.
I didn't know how he did it but the way he looked at me gave me the feeling I was being touched and caressed.
He layed me down on the floor and straddled me.
His hand found his way under my dress and under my panties.
I was wet, really wet and it made him smirk.
My legs went limb as he pushed two fingers in me.
My breath hitched in pleasure.
"You like that?" he mumbled.
I nodded and softly moved against his fingers.
Suddenly he pulled his fingers out and got up.
He undressed himself in a slow pace.
Strangely I saw him shiver but I pushed that thought away, I probably imagined it.
"Do you like the view?" He said when he was only in his underwear.
I nodded, like didn't even cover it.
His body was perfect but I could have expected that.
He was a wrestler after all.
When he got out of his underwear I swear I wasn't close to passing out.
"You are wearing a beautiful dress but I rather see it on the ground." He told me as he pulled me up and placed kisses on my neck.
Slowly I pulled my dress over my head and made it fall on the ground.
I reached behind me and unclapsed my bra.
His breath hitched once my bra fell to the floor.
I stepped out of my panties and stood up straight with pride.
I was a bit short but I had my curves in all the right places but what if he didn't like it.
I looked down as I felt my cheeks get heated.
He placed his hand on my belly and pulled me with him to the bench.
He sat down and pulled me towards him.
He kissed my stomach as he went lower and lower.
My mind went blank from the pleasure and as a reflex I spread my legs apart.
His mouth finally found its way to my throbbing core.
I arched my back as he ate me out.

My body was sweaty as I reached my climax.
Waves of pleasure rushed through my body at top speed.
When he pulled away I almost sobbed at the loss of his touch.
He pulled me with him to the cold, hard tile floor but I loved the heat he radiated.
He kissed me with a hunger that made my bones feel like they were melting.
He kissed a trail from my neck to my shoulders to my breasts.
His tounge circled my nipple before he took it into his mouth.
I felt like I was on cloud nine.
His hand made his way to my pussy and he pushed two fingers inside me.
What she felt was pure pleasure but I knew that this was probaby normal for him.
Even though I got lost in the pleasure I realised he was the expert out of us.
I enjoyed what he did to me and I loved how he made my body feel like it was finally waking up.
I closed my eyes with a sigh as he went from one nipple to the other.
I moved against his fingers and he moved them a bit further inside her.
"Please.." I pleaded.
"Please what?" he asked in a husky voice.
"What do you want me to say, that I want you and that I need you now?" I growled.
"That you love to cum on my hand but rather feel my cock thrushing inside your tight pussy." He whispered.
"Repeat that."
"I can't." I said breathless.
"Yes you can." He chuckled.
His chuckle made me shiver.
"I wanna feel your big cock thrushing into my tight pussy daddy." I said, shocking myself.
I felt his presence leave for a bit and I immediately knew why, protection.
I spread my legs and was ready for him as he finally entered me.
I needed to get used to his size before he started thrushing.
I felt something I had never felt before and dug my nails into his back.
I felt like I could walk on water at this point.
Our bodies moved in sync with each other.
Suddenly I felt myself reach my high.
"I'm gonna cum." I whispered.
"Me too, cum with me darling." He said and that was all it took to send me over the edge.
I screamed as we came together.
Completely drained of energy I realised I was just as vulnerable as all the other woman who he dated.
He slowly got up and put his clothes back on.
The only difference between me and all those other girls was, I didn't date him even though somewhere deep down inside I wished I did.
I was just his rivals' little sister.
Like he could read my thoughts he smirked at me.
"How about I'll take you out on a date tomorrow after Raw?"
I looked at him to see if he was joking but he actually looked sincere.
"I'd like that." I agreed.
"Oh and I promise I won't attack your brother anymore outside that ring." He smirked and was about to walk to the door but turned around one last time.
"But you are mine from now on."

Happy late b-day HaileyPags9300 here is your late b-day present!
I hope you love it just as much as you love Shawn Michaels or at least half as much cause you love the guy a bunch.

~Essie