Author's Note

Hello lovely people!!

It's us again and we cannot be more glad to begin this new book with all new characters and all new crazy ups and downs.

Your support on the last two books were great! Thank you all of you!

For those who don't know us and are first timers on our profile; WELCOME!

For those who already know us and liked us enough to return; WELCOME BACK!

We are writing duo who are also super tight best friends. We were introduced to wattpad two years back and we couldn't help but set out on this incredible journey! We have two books out so far; Right Imperfections and The Girl in Black. This is our third book.

If you like this book enough, you can check our other books out too :)

This book will have weekly updates. A few irregularities can be expected in the updating schedule, but don't worry they won't be too long.

We know you all already know this but just in case; DO NOT COPY OUR STORY OR OUR IDEA OR ANYTHING. We're sure you know it's a criminal offense and would like to stay away from lawsuits :)

Also, all the media and covers used in the book belong to their respective owners.

Okay, all the boring stuff aside; ENJOY!

Leave your comments behind and tell us what you think honestly. Make sure you aren't hating on us because that's rude and we'lol block you. Don't like us? Be considerate about it. Vote for us too!

#spreadtheword #spreadthelove

- Shiloh and Ivy (S&I)