Yule Ball

Hi guys, yet again sorry I haven't updated recently, I was waiting to get to 300 reads but by the time I checked, you guys had smashed it with over 350 reads! Plus, I have been REALLY busy with my football, I train 3 times a week and then have a match as well, so I don't have much free time as training is 2 hours long and is an hour away which takes away 4 hours of my day as soon as I get home from school. So yeah. Sorry, but here, enjoy this chapter!

¬¬¬¬¬

"I-I love you, Hermione." Harry said, and Hermione could see it in his emerald eyes that he meant it with the whole of his heart.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Harry checked himself in the mirror for what seemed like the hundredth time in the past 5 minutes. He wanted to look his best for Hermione and he let his best friend, Ron, know that when he asked him.

"Why do you keep checking yourself out in the mirror, mate?"

"Because I want to look my best for Hermione, plus, I finally got my hair to stay in a style, and I want to keep it that way!" Harry replied, grinning at the last part.

"Fair enough."

Both boys headed down to the great hall where Harry was swept away by McGonagall.

"Potter, you need to line up, we are just waiting for Diggory and your date. Ah, here is Diggory now!" With that, she rushed off to place Cedric in the correct position. Now they were just waiting for Hermione. He looked at the doors, dreading when they had to walk out in front of hundreds of students.

He looked around when he heard a gasp, and his jaw dropped. Literally. His eyes scanned her body, taking in the sight that was walking toward him with a shy smile. She was gorgeous. There, stood in front of Harry Potter, was the most beautiful witch Harry had ever seen. Hermione Granger. But this wasn't Hermione's usual beautiful look. Oh no, this had crossed the line between exceedingly gorgeous and an angel. She was literally sent from heaven, Harry thought.

Hermione was wearing a pink dress with frills, along with a matching pink purse and high heels. She wore her hair up in a high bun with two strand falling down either side of her face in curls. Harry was amazed.

" Her-Her- Hermione! You look a-amazing!! Every time we go on a date you just look even more beautiful, even when I don't think that it's possible! Surely, you can't get any better-looking than this!! You're just

" Her-Her- Hermione! You look a-amazing!! Every time we go on a date you just look even more beautiful, even when I don't think that it's possible! Surely, you can't get any better-looking than this!! You're just...wow!" Harry told her sincerely whilst still looking her up and down.

"Thanks, Harry. That really does mean a lot, especially coming from you, the most important boy in my life! You look really handsome too. You even managed to sort out your hair!" Hermione blushed.

"Yes I did, and I did it for you!" Harry said.

Hermione smiled at him, because she couldn't answer as the music started playing and they began to walk into the hall for the first dance.