//CHAPTER NINE//

//NINE//

"So, what's that suppose to mean? " Barb enquired once again while running the words over in her head once more but was just as puzzled as I am.

"I don't know, I'm completely clues less to who would even leave it there.  I can't say it's not mime because it obviously has my name on it and the person left I right at my doorstep." I said looking back at the three simple words written on the paper.

I know what the words means I just don't know why someone would send me a letter with these specific words. I wonder if its Charles who sent it?  I mean the dude is a tad bit weird,  well maybe not a bit but you know what I mean. 

The guy went from my saviour,  to my possible kidnapper,  then to some sort of psychopathic possessive magician freak.  This most be one of his magic tricks or something.  I mean he did say that we might meet again.  With his last name thing and all. 

"I think it's a prank or something." I conclude to Barb. 

"Yeah....  Maybe....  Enough of that  now...  Movies?"

"Okay,  yeah... " putting the paper back into the envelope,  I walked towards my room and put the piece of paper into my junk drawer (yes I have a place for things that might be of use later on, like receipts,  hair clips those small stuff, at the moment there just taking up residence in my chest of drawers, but larger stuff obviously stay in the storage room) just in case I'll need it again. 

"So what are we watching?" Barb asked curiously.  "Do you really have to ask?" I grin excitedly. 

"Oh my God...  Don't tell me....  It's tangled isn't it?" She asked annoyed. 

"Why the long face? It's a really nice animation." I argued.  "Do you hear yourself? You can only watch one movie some much times before you actually get tired of it" she sigh frustratedly. 

I mean I might watch it one too many times for an adult but can you blame me it's a nice movie...  Well for me anyways. Shrugging I lay out on the couch across her lap and gave her my most innocent smile. 

"Okay...  We can watch it once more...  But this is the last time." Hiding my victorious grin I shake my head in acknowledgement.

Playing the movie we we're encase in silence as the introduction started to play.  I could feel the excitement coming over me like a kid who get their favourite chocolate, what?  I really like the movie, mean while Barb let out a tired sigh. 

Grabbing a handful of the buttery pop corn I stuff my mouth and got lost in the movie as it begin.

About half an hour through the movie. Barb started to nag me again and just when it got to the part of the movie that I always find weird.  Rapunzel was currently singing and her hair was alight,  like who does that.

"So are you going to tell me what happened?"

Couldn't she wait until the movie is finished?  Sighing,  I turn my head to face her,  "well the thing is that after you passed out I got really drunk.  You remember that hot guy who came with his friend to the diner the other day? Well he's the one I went home with."

"No!" She said unbelieving and started bouncing excitedly like an idiot making my head all dizzy seeing as my head was on her lap.  "Hey calm down. " I said trying to get her to stop her giddy movements.

"Tell me...  Tell me everything" She pleaded.  Drama queen much.  Rolling my eyes I tell her the events that took place from the night before well except about my potential rapist. I just told her that I was so wasted that Charles had to bring me home,  couldn't have her worrying too much about me now. 

She might think it has affect me mentally or something of the sort and will want to give me some of her psychological therapy or something, seeing as she studied psychology in college, and we couldn't have that now could we.  I'm not in need of a shrink anytime soon or am I? 

And moving on,  I told her about the weird stuff that happened with him and what we almost did and how I was such an idiot. She laughed real hard at that moment.  And told me that people sometimes changes their eye color depending on their mood but it's still freaky as hell.  And when I told her about the whole moving at inhuman speed thing she said it could be possible effects left after my hangover,  which could be the reason and it had me worrying less about him being a possible supper human or something. 

"I'm really hoping you see them again though,  and please try and hook me up with that hot hunk of a friend of his."  Yep that's Barb for you, but you gotta love her anyways, I mean she's my only real friend after all. 

Laughing and shaking my head we continue to gossip and fan girl about Charles and his friend who I still haven't learnt his name while watching the movie and stuffing our faces with junk food. 

Two more movies later and some hair braiding and we were out for the night. 

The cool chill of the night air came in through my open window and blow on my exposed legs, it had me shivering slightly, my bed sheet shifted,  sitting up I saw a shadow figure stood in the far corner of my room, shocked I blinked my eyes and rub the sleep that is clouding my vision to ensure I was seeing clearly but when I turn on my bedside lamp there was no one there.
My eyes must be playing tricks on me. 

Getting up I place my feet on the warm cotton rug and trudge towards my open windows to stop the chill air from coming in, I looked at the night sky and sigh at how beautiful the stars seem tonight, the black velvety backdrop with thousands of tiny glittering demands complemented the empty street below.  It gave off this peacefulness, seeing nothing out of the ordinary I went to close the window only to see a suspicious figure standing in the ally across the street and is staring directly at me. The eyes are trained on me intently as small red dots appeared where eyes are suppose to be.

Hurriedly closing the window I draw the curtains and crawl back into my comfy double bed under my warm cotton sheets, as I lay in bed my mind wonder towards the suspicious figures I had seen leering at me. What's with my eyes and seeing dark figures?  And those red eyes again, at that thought a shiver ran down my spine.

Must have being my imagination I thought as sleep slowly started to consumed me. 

All thoughts off creepy shadows and red eyes left my mind as my eyes close and I lose consciousness I could hear a distant voice whisper "Goodnight my precious flower" and a small smile graced my lips because my body knew who's voice it was and the next thing I know I was dead to the world.

************************************

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN. 

VOTE... COMMENT... & SHARE..