one

last seeing kennadi and jack they were graduating from high school and continuing their lives as a new couple. during the summer, the gang were getting their lives together while still enjoying the occasional parties. sadly school came around, ending their fun. 

alyssa got accepted in georgetown which meant she'd be leaving the group. her and johnson ended their relationship when she left, but claimed their still good friends. 

as for jack, he and jack decided that they both had a weird passion for music and decided to skip college and focus on music together. (sammy later tagging along). 

to be closer to her boyfriend, kennadi ignored her dream of going to nyu and went to community college in their city to be closer to jack. when people asked she said she didnt mind, be in reality, she had some doubts. but as long as she had jack, she was fine. 

a month after school started, jack and jack got an apartment together where they guys mostly hung out and recorded. kennadi wasn't there often because she was always studying and the boys always had something musical going on- plus, nate was sometimes there... sammy told the guys that nate had a knack for rapping and johnson suggested they give him a listen, gilinsky wasn't on board at first, but after they heard him, they hit it off again. 

kennadi was a little weird at the thought but it was jack's life not hers. she hadn't seen or talked to nate since her eighteenth birthday party and she made no plans to see him again anytime soon.

a year later...

the six am alarm on kennadi's phone went off making her and jack both groan. usually on weekends when she wasn't crammed without with homework were the days she slept over at jack's. 

"turn that off." jack groaned, unwrapping his arm from around kennadi. 

"i am." kennadi sheepishly rubbed her eyes, turning off the annoying alarm. 

"can you skip today? stay with me?" jack asked. 

kennadi looked down at him with a scowl, "you know i can't do that." she said, getting out the bed. "i'm behind in a few classes and i need to catch up." she went into jack's bathroom.

jack frowned. it was hard to see kennadi ever since school started. their schedules always clashed; either jack was busy when kennadi wanted to hang or kennadi was busy when jack wanted to. ninety percent of the time, it was kennadi who was busy. but jack couldn't blame her all the way, he had long nights at the studio sometimes. 

"okay, i'm about to leave." she walked out when she finished getting herself ready. 

"gimme kiss?" jack pouted, poking his head from under the covers. 

kennadi smiled softly and bent down to jack's level placing a chaste kiss on his lips. when kennadi pulled away, jack quickly reconnected their lip making kennadi giggle. 

"i have to go." she whined. 

"fine," he groaned, "i love you."

"i love you too." she blew him a kiss before leaving his room. she was almost out the door when she heard munching coming from the kitchen. "johnson?" she asked when she saw the blonde sitting on top of the counter, digging into a cereal box. "what're you doing up so early?"

johnson shrugged, "i woke up early." he stuffed another handful off dry cereal in his mouth. "you going to class?" kennadi nodded. "you coming back later?"

she shook her head, "probably not. depends on how much homework i have by the end of the day."

"respect." johnson nodded.

kennadi chuckled, "see ya later, j." she smiled at the boy before leaving the jack and jack household. 

------------------------------------------------------

HI AND WELCOME TO THE SEQUEL TO NOBODY!

this chapter is kinda boring, it just a little intro to understand how the rest of this book is going to go and how it's gonna go down. i'm a little excited for this because it's different from nobody- just a littleeeeeeeeee. 

don't forget to vote and comment! 

~king kacey