~ Second Chapter ~

It was another wonderful morning. It would be even better if school was canceled. Students gathered around the school. Basketball players entered the school and started searching for their classrooms.

"I can't believe it, Hyuga!" Izuki yelled. "You fell asleep, again!"

"I am sorry, Izuki..." Hyuga sighed.

"Never mind. Let's go."

Hyuga and Izuki entered the classroom. Kuroko was sitting at a school desk. He was reading a book and drinking vanilla milkshake. His gaze flowed to the window. He could see Kagami who was running. He probably fell asleep again, Kuroko thought to himself. He shruged and continued to read a book. Kagami came into the classroom and sat at his desk. After him, the teacher enteres the room.

"Good morning, class!" He said smiling.

"Good morning..." Students said.

"I have excited news for all of you. We have a new student."

Students lifted their heads.

"Come inside."

In the room came black haired girl. Her dark eyes shined. Her hair reached down to her shoulders. She was wearing school uniform. Kuroko and Kagami looked at her schoked.

"Masako..." Kuroko said quietly.

"Nice to meet you all, I am Masako Izuki." She said and bowed a little.

She took her seat at the third row. While she was putting her notebooks at the desk, she smiled a little at Kuroko. She didn't noticed Kagami yet. But she noticed Kuroko. She knew him well, she was the only one who could notice him.

~~~~
School is over. Kuroko and Kagami were walking towards the locker room. Kagami started the conversation.

"That girl..." He said quietly. "Her last nams is Izuki..."

"Yeah." Kuroko said.

He was thinking about that girl. She came back. Kuroko really misses her. And finally, she came back...

They changed their clothes and headed towards the gym. Others were already there.

"Hurry up guys!" Riko said.

Kagami and Kuroko stood next to Hyuga. Riko clapped her hands.
"Like I already said, today is coming a player from America who will help you with your practice for World Cup. She will go here in school with you. Understand?"

"Yes!" They all yelled.

"Well, then..." She said. "Masako, come in!"

Kuroko and Kagami froze. Girl who this morning came to their class was standing in front of them. She stood beside Riko and looked at basketball players.

"I am Masako Izuki. Call me Masako." She smiled.

"Hello, sis!" Izuki said.

"Hi, my dear brother. Hello to you too, Hyuga."

Hyuga smiled to her.

"I see more familiar faces here." She said and looked at Kagami and Kuroko. "Kagami Taiga."

"Hi, Masako." He said.

"How do you know Masako, Kagami?" Koganei asked.

"We met in America." He said and looked at her with a smile on his face. "I see you still have that ring..."

Masako took her necklace with silver ring in her hand.

"It reminded me of you and Tatsuya, Taiga." She smiled at him and turned to Kuroko. "Tetsuya."