1

The bell rings again..

I need to go in or i will be late

My feet are frozen...

I'm afraid

I need to go in or i never will...

But i'm scared

Random students run past me trying to beat the ticking time. They dont want to be late just like me but they have the courage to go on their own.

But i start to fall. A hard pain in my shoulder.. I'm falling to the ground. I feel a hand grip my arm and an arm around my waist. Black hair unnaturally pointed towards the sky and yellow golden eyes staring down at me.. A slice of toast hanging from between his lips. His blazer half on and his bag hanging off of his shoulder.

He just stares down at me.. He slowly steadies me on my feet before grinning. " Let's go! We'll be late if we dont run." His hand grips mine.. His hand is covered in rough skin. His hand is larger than mine. Warmer.

My fear forgotten, His overwhelmingly bright aura of excitment surrounds me.

Of course we never made it to class before the bell rang. It was impossible. " AHHHH, I'm late AGAIN!!!!!" He holds his hands on his head and yells out in frusturation. It's strange how he expresses his feelings loudly. I can only tap his shoulder..

" Could you point me in the direct of class 2-4?" He stares blankly at me then grins idiotically.. " Your the new girl!. That's my homeroom! I'll take you there!!" His hands wraps aound mine again and i realize that his grip is hard. Even if i had tried, I wouldnt be able to escape his grip.

 " BOKUTO KOUTAROU! LATE AGAIN!" The female teacher yells at him and he flinches. he tries to sneak away from the person but she grabs the bakc of his collar. I hurridly bow.

" I'm sorry. Bokuto-san helped me get to class today. It's my fault that he's late.. " I apoligies and the teacher smiles sweetly at me.. It's the least i can do.. He may not understand or know but he scared away the fear i felt.

" Oh.. you must be Nakamori Haru! you dont have to take the blame for this boy.. He's late everyday. " I nod as she throws the black haired boy towards an empty desk.

" Class, this is Nakamori Haru! She'll be joining this class from today. Treat her nicely!" The class greets me. " HAAARRRUUU!!!!! SIT NEXT TO MEE!!!!" A loud voice yells from the back of the rom and i spot the same black haired boy waving rapidly at me.  I sigh.. I may have made friends with the most troublesome person in the class.