The present

Your Pov
I can't exactly remember much about my mother only a feeling of warmth, as she had passed away while I was still young, around three years old to be exact. The woman who came to raise me was Mrs. Palmer a 30 year old widow who was usually found at the hospital working as many hours as possible. She a close friend of my mother's during their school years, so due to my mother's lack of family and the fact that my father didn't even know of my existence Mrs. Palmer also known as Kate, was the only option other than an orphanage.

We lived in a simple little house half an hour from the city edge, that had seen better days. Kate had headed off to her shift at the hospital, giving me the opportunity to sneak into what use to be my mother's room. Kate never let me into Mother's room but she never threw any of her stuff out, so when she went to work I would pick the door's lock and spend hours going through all of my mother's stuff from photos to paintings, even taking the time to read her dog-eared books. It was today though that I found a particular box. It was the size of my palm in width and stood no taller than my pinkie with a smooth black finish. It was so plain in appearance yet something about it held all of my attention. Inside it sat a single letter addressed to a Mr. Tony Stark along with a small velvet trinket bag.

Making up my mind I had read the letter not knowing the consequence of this. Which brings me to my current actions. The afternoon wind still manages to seep through my jacket as I stand outside Stark Tower. "Rich people" I mutter slipping into the building. "For such a hotshot with so much cash you would think he would have security regardless of being Iron man or not" I sigh as I wait for the elevator to reach the top floor. "I assure you miss, he has plenty" a robotic voice echoes though out the elevator. "Then how did I get in so easy" I muse spotting a security camera in the corner. "You are unarmed and pose no threat. That and you appear rather anxious judging by how tightly your clenching your fingers around that box" The voice states before the elevator doors open.

Bloody rich people. I barely took notice of the cool glass beneath my fingers as I gazed out at the breath-taking view, you could see the veins of the city. "Jarvis, why is there a random girl standing in my penthouse" an irritated voice suddenly interrupts. "I believe she holds an important document" the voice from the elevator replies. "So you are Tony Stark" I hesitantly state taking in the rather annoyed looking male's appearance. "Yes and you are?" he sighs dropping onto a couch.

"I'm your daughter"