Chapter 17-NO LOUIS!

Lucy’s POV:

            I was in a corner of a cell with my knees to my chest as I fractionally looked for a way out. ‘Louis where are you? I need you. I’m scared.’ I thought to myself. I closed my eyes and felt a hot tear run down my face. I’ve never been so scared in my life. ‘Please Louis, I need you right now.’

Louis’ POV:

            “LOUIS WAIT UP!” I heard the boys shout from behind me, but I was too determined. I had get Lucy back. I got to the gate of my hometown, Ingus. I stopped peering in at the empty streets. It disgusted me to look at this place and what my father has done to it. There was no laughing, no movement of any kind. It was… Lifeless.

            “Lou…” Harry said. “Where is everyone?” Harry asked.

            “Hiding.” Zayn answered. “They’re afraid.”

            “Afraid of what?” Harry asked.

            “Who do you think?” I said. “My father.” I paused and smirked. “And Mixie.”

            “Mixie?” Niall questioned. Zayn started to chuckle.

            “The giant monstrous dog that lives in our back yard… She’s actually very sweet and playful once you show her that you’re a friend. She always liked me and Zayn...” I paused again. “That gives me an idea.” I whistled the whistle I always did when I wanted Mixie to come so that she’d know it was me. “Do you see her?” I asked mainly Zayn.

            “No, try again.” He said.

            I whistled again. “HEY MIXIE!” I shouted… “Did he kill her?” I asked.

            Zayn shook his head. “Not that I know of.” Then I heard a bark in the distance.

            “She’s here.” I said smiling. Then we saw a Mixie run down the street towards us. All the boys except for me and Zayn back away as they saw the huge dog with razor sharp teeth. Her fur looking as if it was on fire. She jumped over the gate and landed behind me. She turned around and nuzzled me with her giant nose and licked me, getting me soaked. “He girl.” I said rubbing snout. “Did you miss me?” She gave out one big bark and licked me again.

            “That’s kind of nasty.” Liam said seeing me covered in saliva.

            I turned back to Mixie. “Can you bring us to the palace girl?” Mixie barked. “Good girl.”

            “Why can’t we just walk through the gate?” Harry asked.

            “We are, but I might have an advantage with Mixie on my side. She can help me distract my father while Niall and Zayn go get Lucy.”

            “But Daimon’s going to give Lucy back after you win anyway.” Harry said.

            “It’s not definite that I’m going to win. Daimon’s strong, and mischievous. He might cheat. But Lucy’s getting out if I win or not.”

            “Then jus cheat back.” Niall said.

            “No, I won’t cheat even though he will.” I sighed and turned to face the lads. “Can I trust that you all will have my back, and take care of Lucy if I lose?” I asked.

            “Of course.” Liam said putting his hand on my shoulder. “But don’t say you’re going to lose. If you have a negative attitude, then it’s impossible to win.”  

            I nodded. “Ok, let’s go.”

Lucy’s POV:

            “LOUIS!” I screamed as I saw him from across the giant yard as Daimon held me by my hair.

            “LUCY!” He shouted. Louis instantly made a sword out of fire that he held in his hand.

            “A sword” Daimon laughed. “How pathetic.”

            “You wanted to fight, well let’s get to it.” Louis hissed. “Or… We could do a trade.”

            “Trade?” Daimon questioned.

            “Yea, take me and let Lucy go. I’ll be your slave, no longer your son. You’ll reign forever.” Louis said.

            “NO LOUIS!” I screamed.

            “You have a limited time to think about this.” Louis said glancing at me. I looked up at Daimon who seemed to be thinking it over.

            Daimon smirked. “That sounds like a wonderful idea son… She’s going to end up killing herself anyway because she’ll be unable to live without you.”

            Louis looked at me. “Lucy, promise me you won’t kill yourself after we’re parted.”

            I shook my head as tears ran down my face. “I-I can’t Louis.”

            “Promise me Lucy.” He said again. I shook my head again.

            “Well you’ll have all night to think about it.” Daimon said. “Bring these two, to Louis’ old chambers. Put his friends in a ‘comfortable’ room.” Daimon said to a couple of guards. They both started to laugh in an evil kind of way.

            “Yes sir.” They both said. I got yanked away by one guard. He lead me through the castle till we got to what I assumed used to be Louis’ room. I got pushed in there and fell on the floor. “Enjoy your stay.” The guard said harshly.

            “Are you ok?” I heard an angel like voice say. Louis.

            I turned to face him and instantly hugged him, crying into his chest. “W-why’d you do that? Louis I can’t live without you. I’d rather die!”

            Louis cupped my cheeks with his hands and made me look at him. “Don’t you dare say that.” He said whipping away some of my tears. I saw a tear go down Louis’ cheek.

            I placed my hand on his cheek. “You’re crying.” I said.

            “I can’t stand to lose you, that’s why.” He said.

            “Then why did you trade yourself for me.”

            Louis shook his head. “I can’t beat him Lucy.”

            “Don’t say that. Of course you can.”

            “Lucy… He’s 1000 years older than me. There’s no way.”

            “If you say that, then it’s impossible.”

            Louis started to lean into me. “Be my princess.” He breathed onto my lips.

To be continued….