Chapter 10*

YES I KNOW... IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LAST UPDATED. my job requires a shit ton of my energy. but yay update.

## == ## == ##

"Wakey, wakey. . ." Andy's familiar croaky voice whispered, pulling me from my state of sleep. His fingers carefully brushed my cheek. "Come on, baby girl, time to get up." He said to me.

I yawned, stretching my arms and legs downward. "Five more minutes, Daddy." I whined tiredly, the words rolling off my tongue so easily.

Andy chuckled softly. "No, baby girl, it's late enough as it is, and you really need a bath. Especially after last night's activities."

I couldn't help but to grin at that. And that's when I finally opened my eyes, immediately being met with his ocean blue marbles. "But I'm sleepy and sore, Daddy." I murmured, pouting a little.

Andy smiled down at me, shoving his hands underneath me without warning. He lifted me up in his arms and held me closely to his chest. "Which is precisely why a bath will do you good." He simply countered before he started making his way to the bathroom.

Once inside, he put me down on the edge of the bathtub and started filling it up with hot water. He poured some shower gel into the water and soon enough the bubbles started forming.

"Arms up." Andy then told me, standing in front of me with an expectant look. I obeyed and raised my arms up in the air, letting him take off the shirt that I had slept in. He then was quick to grab me by my sides and slowly dip me down into the bathtub.

He was lucky that I was quite the bit shorter than him; otherwise there'd be no way that he could manage to do that. The thought of him struggling made me giggle.

"Is it too hot, baby girl?" Andy then gently asked me.

I shook my head, not saying a word as I played with the bubbles and let my body adjust to the hot water. I was half expecting him to leave me be from that point on, but of course, that wasn't the plan.

Andy grabbed a bottle of shampoo and poured a generous amount onto his hand. "Close your eyes." He instructed me as he kneeled beside the bathtub. I did as I was told and let him wash my hair. I had to say, I was definitely enjoying it. Part of me was starting to understand why women did this. But then again, I didn't know the full extent of this whole thing. . . not yet.

I let Andy wash my arms and my back, but I was starting to get a bit bored. "Daddy?" I questioned, staring down into nothing as water ran down my back.

"Yes, baby girl?"

I bit my lip, frowning and wondering whether I should really ask him what I wanted to ask. "Am I really not allowed to work for you anymore? Can't I work at all?" The words left my lips with slight hesitation. I really didn't want to disappoint him or piss him off.

Andy dropped the loofah on the ground and sighed, leaning his arms on the edge of the bathtub. "No you really can't, baby girl. I believe it's something the law calls child labor, which is illegal." He simply explained, a hint of amusement clear in his voice. It made me laugh a little too. Child labor. What the hell. "I bet it doesn't feel that way to you yet, but with time that'll change."

I nodded in understanding. Call me weird, but I just liked my job. I was good at it. I didn't know yet if I was good at this. So far, I did like it, but I still had so many mixed feelings about it.

"You look sad. . ." Andy then observed, causing me to finally look at him. A worried frown was deeply embedded into his face. "How can I make you feel better?" He wanted to know.

"A kiss, maybe?" Was the only thing I could really think of in that moment.

Andy smiled at me, almost instantly. He got up, grabbing the side of the bathtub, and jumped right in, still fully clothed. I squealed as I felt the water shift, a ton of it pouring over the edges of the tub. But Andy didn't seem to care.

With his hands on either side of the tub, and his lower half below the surface of the water, he leaned down and pressed his lips eagerly against mine. I smiled into the kiss, holding his face in my hands as he slowly lowered himself deeper into the water.

A few minutes passed by as we kissed each other fervently. Perhaps it was a problem, but I felt myself really falling for Andy. I knew that he didn't do 'girlfriends' but as long as he wasn't going to be with anyone else, did it really matter?

Andy slowly pulled away, only leaving about an inch of space between our lips. "That better, baby girl?" He whispered softly.

I smiled and nodded slowly. "Much better, Daddy."

He left another soft kiss on my lips and sat back, pulling the soaking wet shirt off over his head. I bit my lip, letting my eyes rake across his perfect chest, all the way down to his pelvis, to the start of his prominent v-line. And just as my eyes landed on it, Andy's hands slipped down to the same height before he finally pulled down his soaked tracksuit pants.

He shimmied out of them below the surface of the water, and I was so disappointed that the bubbles were blocking the remainder of my view.

When he finally sat down, with his back against the far end of the bathtub, my earlier cheekiness was replaced by my apparent child-like nature. So I slowly crawled up to Andy, sat myself down between his legs, filled the palms of my hands with a bunch of bubbles, and placed them right on top of his head in a cone-like shape.

He watched my every move, snickering as I played with the bubbles. "What in the world are you up to?" He murmured softly, obviously amused with what I was doing.

I just smiled, took more bubbles into my hands and used them to create a beard and a moustache. "I'm making you old, like a real Daddy." I simply stated, carefully patting the bubbles onto his face. And then I decided to take the cone-like shape off his head and replace it with some Einstein-like bubble hair.

Oh my god, I really was a child. . .

"All done!" I squealed excitedly, throwing my arms in the air.

Andy smiled, reaching out a hand to me and gently tucking a lock of wet hair behind my ear. "You're amazing, baby girl." He cooed lovingly, cupping my face into his hand and slowly guiding me down to him.

He connected his lips with mine, kissing me passionately and letting my body ease right against his. "Your bubble beard is tickling me, Daddy." I mumbled from the corner of my mouth.

He laughed, ending the kiss as he did.

"I think I like you better without a bubble beard, Daddy."

Andy nodded in agreement. Facial hair obviously wasn't his thing anyway. In the years that I had worked for him, he was always clean-shaven. "Alright then, can you shave it off for me, baby girl?" He then asked, playing along with my little game.

I nodded eagerly, dipping my index finger into the water and holding it against his cheek, pulling it down and wiping off the bubbles as if I was using a razor. Meanwhile, Andy never took his eyes off me. He looked at me with such interest and adoration. Sometimes it almost made me feel shy.

Once I was done 'shaving' him, I sat back on my knees and smiled. "Now the rest of Daddy needs to be washed too because last night's activities also made Daddy dirty."

He grinned a little at that, mouthing the word 'smartass' before he leaned over, grabbing the loofah from the ground. "Be my guest, baby girl." He said, handing it to me.

Oh, I was definitely going to enjoy this part.