Chapter 7: Phil!? Whats going on

Dan woke up in an odd place, it was a tiny room with only a bed to be seen. It looked like he was in a jail cell. Dan touched the medal bars that kept him from the outside, they were cold. He looked and saw someone facing away from him in another cell.
"Phil?" Dan cried hoping and praying it was his best friend
And low and behold it was Phil, he turned around and looked at Dan straight in the eye.
Phil's cold lifeless eyes, once filled with joy gave Dan goosebumps that went up his spine.
"Phil, where are we, are you ok?" Dan asked
Phil ignored his friend and just stared at the floor, for some reason Dan could hear slow breathing from him.
"Phil, please say something?"
"Maybe he doesn't want to talk to you, jackass"
Dan looked over the next cell to find....Anthony sitting on the floor of his cell cross legged.
"Anthony is that you?" "What's going on here?" Dan asked
Anthony scoffed "isn't it obvious, we've been turned into monsters, and we're going to be used as fighters"
Dan was shocked and a bit over whelmed by all this.
"This can't be honestly happening" Dan said
Anthony shook his head and turned away from everyone, Dan looked back at Phil who was still staring at the cold floor.
"Come on Phil say something, please" Dan begged
Phil looked at Dan with glowing red eyes which made the poor British boy jump back in fright.
"I..... Need..... Blood" Phil said licking his lips
Dan gawked a bit, freaked out but what he just heard
"Don't listen to him, he's a freaky weirdo"
Dan looked over at another cell to find Jack from jacksfilms standing and holding on to the bars like Dan had previously done.
Then all of a sudden a loud bang of a large door could be heard and out stepped Dr.Argasi. He handed Phil a blood bag and of course he took it quickly and began to drain the contents, grossing out poor Dan.
Dr.Argasi turned around to face Dan and he smiled a huge toothy grin
"Hello Danny boy"
Dan growled, which was weird because he had never done that before.
"I guess you've seen your fellow Youtubers and your best friend"
Dan looked around and saw two more Youtubers, Markiplier who was just staring at his hands and Ian who was fast asleep on the cot.
"Let us go, now!" Dan yelled
Dan began to shake, he fell to his knees and held his chest tightly; it felt like his organs were being strangled.
"Uh uh it's not time for that, count to five please"
Dan did as instructed
1
It hurt... The pain was unreal
2
Phil please stop this
3
The blood was all over his face
4
Starting to feel sleepy
...5
....
....Silence