Chapter 1

Your POV

I woke up to the sun in my face. I looked at the clock, 7:03.

"Uh! School" I hated school, everything about it, teachers pets, perverted football team, slutty cheerleaders, and of course, the work that the adults always gave you. At school I acted differently like it would be okay, but it wasn't, it was messed up.

The only thing I enjoyed was Evan, he keeps me from not killing everyone in the school or putting a gun up to my head and blowing my brains out.

I looked back at the time, 7:12, I get up and go to my bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror. I brush you teeth and get dressed in a white plain tank top, a denim mini skirt, with some black flats. I start brushing my (h/c) hair and put on a little makeup in the mirror.

"I wish I was perfect"  I said looking at myself in the mirror. I go to my closet and get a razor blade and look at my wrist. I started cutting it and blood starts dripping on the floor, Evan hates it when I do it, but something about was addicting. When I was done I cleaned up all the blood and my scars on my wrist.

I was ready for school. I walked down stairs. "Mom, Dad!" My family was even worse. Mom is a heavy drinker, while Dad is a cheater. I was an only child, but Evan felt like a brother to me, I love him more than anything.

I guess my parents are gone. I grabbed my backpack and open the door to go to school but a handsome charming face surprised me.

"Good morning my beautiful angel" Evan said. I smile and wrapped my arms around his neck as he does the same to my waist.

"I love when you surprise me in the morning, it makes the day so much better" I said continuing to hug him tightly.

"Anything for you, my princess" he said, I blushed at the nicknames he always gave me. I stopped hugging him and giggled. He grabbed both of my hands and looked at the wrist I've been cutting. "(Y/n) I told you to stop doing this to yourself" he said to me, I couldn't help but to think of it, he knows how addictive it is.

"You do it too!" I yelled at him. He deeply sighed.

"... I know... let's just go to school" he said grabbing my hand. I follow him as we walk down street to the school. He looks down at the ground like he was mad at the world.

"You okay?" I say pinching his cheek, he laughs at what I was doing to him. He grabs my hand and rubs it against his cheek.

"(Y/n)(L/n) you are my beautiful warm light in this dark cold hell of a world" he says looking into my eyes, I smiled at the words he says. The bell rings for 1st period.

"I'll see you later Evan!" I say going towards the opposite direction he was. I was a Junior and he was a Senior, he had only one more year. I have some Pre AP classes with him, like Pre AP Science which is the last period of the day and Pre AP Math and that was before lunch.

~Time Skip brought to you by American Horror Story Season 6 (S6) {?6}~

It was before lunch, aka Pre AP Math, I sit beside Evan, in the front of the class, of course. I ignored the football player's flirts and taunts from behind me, I didn't care about them, all they wanted was sex from a girl. I just cuddled up to Evan so they would leave me alone.

Evan POV

I hated it, I hated them. Why won't they just fucking leave her the fuck alone. Just a bunch of douche bags trying to get laid.

"(Y/n), come babygirl, you know you want this" Callum, the quarterback said to her. His friends laugh at the things he was saying to her. I gritted my teeth in anger trying not to blow.

"Hey, (Y/n), babe your on my list of things to do tonight" another one said to her. She scooted her armless chair closer to me and wrapped her hand around mine. I smile at her, while she wrote the things on the board down, still holding my hand. I look back to see some of the bastards in shock that she was holding my hand.

"Oh Come on (Y/n)! I bet he can't even eat out your pussy right" one behind us said laughing. (Y/n) began to hold on to my hand tighter, I realizing how uncomfortable she's getting.

"Shut the fuck up" I mumbled out loud enough for them to hear. I'm surprised how the teacher could teach through all of this, well she was old. Some guys laughed when I said that.

"What the hell did you just say" one of them said. I turned around and repeated what I said to them after that they all stopped talking and just stayed quiet. I looked at (Y/n), she was smiling at me with her beautiful perfect teeth, I smiled back, not showing my teeth.

The bell rang for the period to be over, so we'd could go to lunch. Everyone in the classroom rushes out the door, while I waited for (Y/n) outside the door to pack up all her stuff and asked the teacher some questions about the assignment that was due on Friday. While I was waiting the jocks that was harassing (Y/n) came up to me.

"Hey, who do you think you are to tell us to shut up?!" Callum asked me. I smile and humped up my shoulders. They look at me with anger in their eyes, while I laugh at them. Just then Callum grabbed the collar of my jumper and slammed me against the lockers, hitting the back of my head on the cold metal. I wince gritting my teeth in pain. "Ain't so funny now is it?" He said, (Y/n) had finally gotten out of the classroom and saw that I was trouble.

"Hey, leave him alone!" She said, adding a hit on the shoulder to one of the guys. I was fine, I just wish she would have ignored what was happening to me, and just stood there. But (Y/n) was different from that kind of girl.

Callum had rolled his eyes at her, and looked at me, with his fist under my chin shaking it, threateningly.

"Your lucky were in school" he said letting go and walking away, his goons left behind him, and me and (Y/n) watched in disgust.

"Are you okay, Evan?" she said with a worry face. I humped my shoulders up.

"Shit happens" I tell her, as long as she's okay I'm okay. We walk to lunch holding each other's hand like a couple in love, I didn't minded it at all, I've been in love with (Y/n) since middle school to now. She was the reason my soul is still on Earth's surface.

We grab our trays and go towards our table, the table that only me and her sit at. I sit my tray down and pull up her chair, like a gentleman, so she could sit in it, when she sat I lightly push it in and sit down next to her.

For lunch I had gotten 2 slices of pizza and some pop. (Y/n) just had the littlest scoop of macaroni and cheese. I deeply sign looking at her tray.

"(Y/n) are you sure you're not hungry?" I asked her, she bites her lip in worry, I haven't seen her eat since last year. "Do you want a bite of my pizza?" She shook her head and continued to stare at her food. I looked at her for a while and she then took her spoon and started nibbling bits of the pasta. I ate my pizza slowly just in case she wants some.

When we were done with our food, the bell rang for class, I said my see you later to (Y/n), and went to class. When class was going on, I couldn't stop thinking about (Y/n), I've loved her all my life, and I'm a senior now still loving her from a distance. I needed to ask her out, it's now or never.