3. I Don't Know...Do I?

Start from the beginning

I turned my face then muttered, "I don't know." Then I turned my whole body to face them, "I mean I don't like his attitude, but there's something about him, you know? I mean I'm always groaning when I see his face, but then I don't know, I feel a bit joy. Blame his kisses, ok? It's because the kisses are hot!" I hid my face in my hands again, knowing that I look like a tomato.

Sam and Jack smiled and both gave me a hug. Jack kissed my cheek, "Good, don't fight the attraction, but if he injures a hair on your beautiful body, he's in for it." Sam nodded, "Yeah, we'll even have the bouncers from the club to jump him! Now that's a sight I would love to see." I look at Sam like he's crazy, "I thought you said that Chase is pretty hot?"

Sam shrugged, "So? You have him, I know when to back off. I'll just go back to jacking off with the image of your brother in my head." I smacked Sam and left.

What a morning, right?

~

I was just opening my locker to put my textbooks in, when I felt someone press against me and place their hands on both sides of my head. I turn my head a bit to see Chase.

A sigh escapes my lips, "Get off me Chase, these textbooks are heavy."

Chase took the textbooks from my hands, "Good afternoon to you, too."

My lips then form a smile, and I take the textbooks from him and place them in my locker. "Good afternoon Chase. Now move so I can get to Haice's class."

"Not before this." All of a sudden his lips were on mine. I couldn't help but kiss him back. Gosh where's my manners? Jace did not raise me to be like this, I pushed Chase's chest and he budged with a groan.

Chase whispered against my ear, "You wanted that kiss as much as I did. Don't deny the attraction between us, Alice."

My face fell, "I wouldn't, but you have an attraction with every woman." I closed my locker and left.

As I entered Haice's class, it hit me. It's only been a day, and I actually want to be with Chase. Crap, I'm screwed.

*~~Chase's POV~~*

D**n it, I can't f*****g concentrate, and it's all the vixen's fault. Gosh that expression she wore when she said I have an attraction with every woman. I can't get it out, and now I feel f*****g guilty. D**n, I'm going to need to visit that club with Conner again. Well he said he needed to, since he didn't meet the club owner yesterday. She sure did look hot, heh a waitress...I would've never imagined that vixen to be a waitress, she's too much of a tiger.

"Mr. Ravens! You do not need to attend my class, I do not tolerate cussing frequently. Are you even paying attention to the lesson?" Ah there goes Professor Ori, the old health teacher.

"Yes I am, professor." Hope she'll buy it. She quirked one eyebrow, then told me to answer the question on the board. Haah, this was too easy, I don't even need to be here. I grinned, "The ovaries are the female reproductive organ that produce eggs and the hormones. Would you like me to name the hormones professor?"

She gaped at me and before she could answer, the bell rang. I went up to her and closed her jaw, "You should not keep your mouth open professor, a fly might enter."

Whoo, boy lunchtime, haha the look on that old hag's face was priceless. Oh god, I swear.

I take a seat in my usual lunch seat with my group members, when I see Alice sitting with Jared again. Why can't she just sit with me?

~Last Class: Chemistry~

Right when Alice was going to sit next to Jared, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to sit next to me. You know I was hoping she'd yell at me, so I could have an excuse to kiss her, but no she just looked at me with wide eyes. Alice shook her head and rolled her eyes, she was about to move, but the bell rang.