Ch.1 The Interview

Note: my books are apart of the Wattpad Futures Program. Ads may appear between chapters, I want everyone to know this is actually to SUPPORT my writing and hopefully generate an income for me. Aka you dont have to pay a single dime to read any of my books - yet I'll still get supported for my greatest love, writing! Thank you and I hope you enjoy my stories in return!

This work is copyright. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced by any process, nor may any other exclusive right be exercised, without the permission of CSW1995.

Accidental Love

The Interview

I've just walked into the pretty apartment block, specifically my apartment block, trying to appear like I wasn't from around here. There was a whole level below the apartments; a luxurious off-side lobby filled with large offices.

I was just lucky a friend let me rent cheap in one of their apartments in the middle of the city. Not to mention in one of the most expensive streets.

However, dressed in my best interview clothes; a black skirt and white slim jacket... I have one annoying train of thought going through my mind before I head to the office door that would determine my potential future pay-packet; please don't look like Christian, please don't act like him, please don't be him.

These thoughts are going through my mind because I just read the Fifty Shades stories and now I was hopelessly imagining my interview to go down exactly the way Ana's had.

"Stop being an idiot..." I mutter to myself as I pull up my head high, and head for the door. Stop being a chicken, Wren, you got this. I try some self-positive talk as I finally build the courage to walk past the marble floor, towards the door that would determine my future.

I make myself grab the brass door knob. The whole office had a white elegant entrance, glossy opaque with partly translucent windows. For a moment, interview questions and answers roll through my mind in final preparation.

And then I enter.

The first thing I smell is a musky, manly scent – and my thoughts instantly hit Mr. Grey again. Oh, please don't let it be like –

"Come in!" I'm brought back to reality as I've just entered the little waiting room, where there is an empty desk for admin – me, hopefully. A small corridor and two doors behind that led to two more rooms.

The voice that had called to me was female.

I let out a silent sigh, thank god. Today was not going to turn into a traumatic romance novel.

"Hi!" I call out nervously as I walk down the corridor, still no face to put to my maybe-new boss.

My heels tap on the hardwood floor boards as I round the bend of the open door, into a massive office. I take in even more freshly polished hardwood floors, a huge desk, shelves of paper adjacent that and a television. A couple of couches also line around a fur mat and... a fire place?

I didn't know whether this was more like a sanctuary than a simple office. Not that I mind.

Then my eyes see the two figures behind the desk and my heart is suddenly in my throat.

I gulp as I see the most stunning couple I have ever seen in my life; a blonde bombshell, with pink lipstick and white finger nails tapping on the wood of the desk. She smiles sweetly at me, so does the god sitting next to her.

If I had ever seen a more attractive man in my life, I'd be lying. However here was my Achilles, my brad pit from Troy. This man was breathtaking, he had dark brown hair, ruffled but stylish. His black suit matched her white dress.