28. It slipped, okay?

"God, when's the delivery guy getting here?" Galilea mumbled as she walked around the kitchen.

She ordered food about 30 minutes and it still has end arrived. If it doesn't arrive in thirty minutes, it's free, right? Or is that just for pizza? Has a food delivery guy actually been more than thirty minutes late? Are there people who have gotten free food because of that rule? Why have I never been one of those people?

Gali is starving. She grabbed a cheese stick out of the fridge and sat on the kitchen counter. Everyone else is in the living room watching the Simpsons, while Gali is in the kitchen trying to control her hunger. She was eating the cheese, string by string, when Steve walked in and spotted his girlfriend sitting on a counter.

"Hey" he stood in front of her. She looked up to his sparkling blue eyes and smiled.

"Hi"

"What are you doing here?"

Gali held up her half unstrung cheese stick "Want some?"

He took a bite and Gali gasped in disbelief.  "Meanie" She muttered. He chuckled. Gali stared at the cheese. Might as well. She took a bite out of it.

"So" Steve started "When are you going to go check on the hacking thing?"

Gali feed him the last bit of cheese as she answered "Tomorrow morning. Why?"

He shrugged "Just wondering" he took Gali's face in his hands and leaned down to kiss her.

His soft warm lips pressed on Gali's, her arms found their way around his neck and she kissed him back, their lips moving and fitting like puzzle pieces. His arms moved down to her waist as he pulled her closer to him. Gali wrapped her legs around him and tangled her fingers in his soft hair.

The kiss is getting a little bit more heated, and Gali can't help but notice how much Steve has improved on kissing. Sure at first they were short sweet soft kisses, which she absolutely loved –and still loves, since he occasionally still kisses her like that- but now they're longer, passionate, hungry, rougher, deeper. And she could always feel the explosions each time they kiss.

The doorbell is what caused them to stop. Since everyone else is so caught up with the Simpsons, Gali had to answer the door.

"Foods here" She told Steve as she jumped off the kitchen counter.

She made her way to the front door, not before she snuck a glance to the group who are laughing at something stupid Homer did. She opened the door and quickly did an exchange with the guy. Money for food. Gali made her way to the group carrying plastic bags and small boxes. The Simpsons episode just ended.

"Foods here" she set the many bags and boxes on the table and then everyone grabbed what the wanted to eat.

"I hope you guys like Disney movies because we're going to watch one" Kamilla announced.

"Which one?" Jane asked.

"You'll see" she smiled.

She picked the movie from the holo-table and soon it was shown on the tv. Lilo and Stitch. Gali let out a small gasp. It's is of her favorite movies. She can relate to it so much.

In the middle of the movie, when Nani and Lilo are sitting on the hammock, her eyes started to water. Steve held her close to him as the rest of the movie went on. Tony and Gali relate to that movie a lot.

They both lost their parents due to a car accident. They use to yell at each other. Gali got in a couple of fights with other kids. They we were in the same position as Nani and Lilo about the social worker stuff. Tony was 18 when his parents died, he could legally take care of Gall. But since she was 13, the social workers needed to make sure if Gali was going to be okay with Tony. They wanted to know if Tony was capable of taking care of a minor.