Chapter 1: Dirty, Sexy Money

Edited: 24/06/18

************************************************

Alexander plopped her pink taut nipple into his mouth. He heard her moan. It sounded fake but he knew these type of girls would do anything for a fix. It was cleaner this way too, less of a mess than the spoiled rich girls who were in his circles. When you fucked them they seemed to think it meant you were automatically upgraded to in a relationship status.

He glanced over and saw the other naked red head snort a line. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes. She inhaled slowly making sure she got the full effect of the hit. He didn't touch the stuff though and never would, but he knew most of these girls wanted it to get in the mood so he always got some for the fun nights.

"Get your ass over here."
He growled at her.

This was just the way he liked it. Two high bitches who would do anything and everything he demanded.

He sat up on the bed and held out his rock hard member for the red head. She obliged no questions asked getting down on her knees, she took him in fully. His phallus nearly touching the back of her throat. She almost gagged as his long length rammed roughly deep in her mouth.

"That's right take it all in" He murmured as he chuckled.

The blonde one got up and went towards the bed, not wanting to be left out, she got on the bed behind Alexander and started running her hands down the front of his chest caressing his rock hard abs.

The red head was good; she knew how to suck a dick, Alex thought relaxing enjoying her movements, then suddenly she stopped.

"I've never sucked a dick this big before...do you want to finish in my mouth, my pussy, or my ass?"

She asked looking up at him her eyes glazed over from her high. Alex grabbed a fistful of her hair tilting her head up and looked down at her. She really was just a pathetic junky.

"Hey don't forget about me. I also want to gag on your cock." The blonde said kissing on his neck then she had to ruin it. She started sucking on his neck, he felt her nip the skin on his neck, bruising lightly.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Alexander bellowed, he violently got up letting go of the red head sending her tumbling onto the floor.

He turned around and yanked the blonde by her arm off the bed. She staggered on her feet trying to keep her balance.

"Hey you're hurting me you dick."
She screamed back at him.

"Get the fuck out! You think you can brand me, stupid hoe. Both of you get out!"
He said the words heading towards the dresser and inspecting his reflection in the giant mirror. He needed to see if she had left a mark on his neck.

"Get out! How many times do I have to say it?"
He boomed. Watching both of them through the mirror. They both just stood there looking right at him. Alex grabbed the crystal glass ornament that lay on the dresser and sent it flying onto the floor when he saw the deep pink mark she forming on his neck. He knew it would be a bright red tomorrow and he had a breakfast meeting with his parents. They already weren't pleased with him. He knew his mother would notice the mark.

"Shit!" He cursed as he banged his fist on the dresser. He should have never listened to his so called best friend who was getting it on in the hotel room right next to his. He had been gracing the tabloids a lot recently and not in a good way. He had gained the reputation of philander way faster than he had earned his master's degree. All thanks to some dumb choices he had made, but that didn't matter. He had made the choice just like he had let Oliver rope him in to a night of free fun to unwind and forget all the tabloid garbage. Those had been Oliver's exact words.