Ch 22: (Y/N) Are you legal yet?

This is a birthday chapter, If it is your birthday, then I'm psychic, if it isn't... Shush.
Also, sorry about my slow updates, I get busy.
~~~~~

I sighed as I pulled myself from my bed. I was a year older, and I was feeling it... Actually, I think that was because I was up all night. I groaned loudly and pulled on some clothes, dragging myself into the living room and throwing myself onto the couch.
Ding Dong.
The goddamn doorbell went.
I growled under my breath and pulled myself from my couch, walking over to the couch and opening the door reluctantly.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" Shouted 5 boys who stood on my doorstep.

After heeding them all inside, they were all seated in the living room. Nagisa and Haru occupying the couch, Zero occupying my armchair, Makoto sitting on the floor, Rei sitting on the arm of the couch, and me having literally nowhere to sit apart from on the coffee table.
"How did you all know it was my birthday? I mean, I didn't tell any of you..." I looked at all of them, raising my eyebrow slightly.
Nobody had the stones to tell me who stalked me.
"Nagisa, it was you, wasn't it?" I glared at the blond boy.
"Ahahah.... Yeah...." He smiled as he rubbed the back of his head.
"That's it, I'm deactivating my tumblr account."

Of course, I had to cook them all dinner, even though it was my birthday. I made pizza, and all of them seemed to enjoy it, well, I only got one piece... Did I mention that it was MY birthday?
"Hey, (Y/N)!! We all went and got you a present!" Zero smiled at me from the other side of the kitchen table, Rei then setting a box in front of me.
"Guys... You didn't have to, I hope you didn't spend too mu-"
"Shush. It is your birthday, we had to get you something." Haru had leant across the table, putting his finger to my lips, which caused me to blush very hard to say the least.
"Yeah, just open it." Makoto chuckles quietly, watching the scene unfold in front of him."
"O-okay..." I picked up the box and opened it, revealing another small, black box. "How many boxes are in here?"
"Just open it!!!" All of them shouted at me at one. I did as they said, after laughing a little. Inside the box was a small, silver and gold bracelet with my name inscribed into it. It was really pretty, but it must've cost a lot of money.
"Guys... You spent loads of money on this, didn't you...?" I looked at them guiltily.
"Hey hey, it's your birthday, we can't put a price on you, so hush." Zero smiled cockily, leaning back on his chair. I could instantly tell that his Rich ass had paid for most of it.
"Well... Thank you guys! I love it." I smiled and group-hugged them all, which they then reciprocated.
I slid the bracelet onto my wrist, just before the door knocked loudly, it was about 8 at night, so I wondered who would be knocking at this time.
"I'll get it, just wait here guys." I smiled at the 5 boys all crowded around my table and then briskly walked to the door.
"Hello?" I opened the door, to reveal a black haired giant standing before me, soaked with rain, holding a bouquet of white roses.
"Hey, (Y/N), happy birthday." Sousuke smiled at me, handing me the bouquet.
"Aww, thank you so much! Come inside, you must be freezing!" I smiled and took the bouquet, trying to pull him inside, to which he shook his head.
"No, I can hear that you have company over..." He smiled, pulling back a little.
"But... You were so nice as to come over to see me..." I looked up at him.
"No, it's fine, I'll come and see you tomorrow." He patted me slightly on the shoulder with his large, strong hand.
"Alright... Thank you, by the way..." I blushed a little as I looked to the stunningly handsome boy before me.
"No problem, beautiful." He smiled before turning, walking back into the rain and down the path.

After a night of celebrating with a cake and a few games, all of the boys left, each of them giving me a hug before they left. I decided to put the roses in a vase. I slowly unwrapped them from their plastic sheet, only to watch a small, rose gold ring drop onto the countertop.