Chapter Two: At the Train Station

Harry just arrived thirty minutes before the train would leave the station. Ron and Hermione were standing at the sliding door waiting for him to get aboard.

"What took you so long, Harry?" Hermione asked, her arms folded in front of her. "You almost missed the train."

"Yeah, sorry," Harry replied, sounding apologetic. Hermione would be very disappointed to everyone if it was making on time the issue of the delay. "Ron called and told me that you told him about this new student. But, I'm only five minutes late." He smiled widely. Harry knew his excuses didn't convince Hermione at all. Harry jumped back down to get his trunk and Hedwig's cage.

As he was not looking where he was going, trying to get back and carry his luggage to the train, talking back to Hermione with her rage of him being late ("Only five minutes?!"), he didn't notice someone else went his way and he bumped into a hooded man wearing a plain black tattered robe. His books went flying above them, Harry fell on the ground on his right side, while the other managed to lie on the pavement on his back and his hood still up the head his face was never clear to Harry.

"Are you alright, Harry?" A student from Hogwarts came near Harry and helped him dust off.

"I'm fine," replied Harry groggily he sounded like he just woke up. "It's only a scratch."

Harry was slightly bleeding on his left arm as his shirt sleeve ripped open on the elbow. He could hear the other guy saying sorry. He tried to get near them but André stopped him.

"André," Harry called. "I said I'm alright. I didn't see him coming near me and I wasn't looking."

André belonged to the same Gryffindor House as Harry, Ron and Hermione. He was the kind of person Harry considered the strict and very emotional. He was born in a middle-class family in London, he was given a gift by his rich aunt a car at age eleven and got himself his own chauffeur and two chaperones. But he was a friend to Harry, and Ron. Not that quite to Hermione as he was considered a competitor academically.

"Sorry," the hooded man said again to Harry.

"You don't speak to Harry," André shouted. "It's your fault!"

"No, he didn't mean to do this," Harry explained, now standing up, picking the books and the parchments from the floor and gave them all back to the owner. "Here we go."

As he handed over the things back, the only thing he could hear clearer this time was that André was told not to go to Hogwarts. Harry was alarmed and was shocked. He didn't expect this to be told to André and with the past behaviour he showed at school, Harry assumed what would happen after that. André turned red on the face.

"Tell them I will finish school this year," André shouted, pulling Harry back to the train. "No matter what---"

"But, sir," said the hooded man who called André through his surname. "Mr. Fastenpalm."

"NO! I said no." André gave the hooded man a stare, Harry could tell he was very angry. "Come on, Harry."

"Alright," Harry replied. "You go first, man."

Harry climbed into the train, handed his train ticket to the conductor and looked for the compartment where Ron, Hermione and Neville were seated. He kept looking for a vacant place, until he found one without his friends. Ron and Hermione were inside the compartment with Professor McGonagall whom Harry couldn't shoo away because she was a teacher.

He placed his backpack on an empty seat and he intentionally locked the door, and seated inside sitting alone was André, staring seriously at the train window, without even blinking. Harry sat down and cleared his throat. André jolted.