1

So, this chapter is dedicated to @Nina4x for requesting another JokerxHarley fanfic. Also, @VerifiedPrada for being my first ever reader (I don't forget about my biggest supporters. I love y'all.) <3

----

Joker's POV

School has ended now and I'm at home. I literally threw my homework in the trash, I'm sitting on my bed in my room. I'm on MY phone, scrolling through Instagram. My life is so boring. Sure, I use pranks to make it more fun. And yes, they may or may not be legal. But who cares? I don't. My parents do... For maybe an hour.

As long as they don't gotta spend any cash they're fine. Even though they're loaded. My dad is still at work, my mom's home but she's in her office.

They never stop.

Lazily, I look out of my window. I see a moving van and a nice family sized Forde. Huh, the American dream family I presume. A man with light brown hair come out of the car, so does a woman with blonde hair. The man and woman are followed by two kids. A boy and a girl, they look very young maybe six. They both have their dad's hair color.

Cute. I want to gag at how perfect their family looks. Another door opens. Another kid? Are they popping out babies like pills?

A girl, about my age comes out. She had bleach blonde hair, almost white. The ends dip dyed pink and blue. She's chewing gum and looking down at her phone. Damn. She's hot. She also ruins her family's picture perfect look. Ive GOT to get to know her.

A knock comes to my door. "Yeah?" The door opens. Enter my mother. "Jack? I'm thinking of inviting the new neighbors over for dinner. And maybe some other family's over? You know so the neighbors can get to know everyone." I nod my head. "Sure. I don't care." I mumble. She nods and leaves.

I hear the front door open. "I'm home!" My father. I hear my mom start to explain her idea. If they come over, I'll get to meet the cutie next door.

----

A/N:

It's short I know. But it's only the first chapter. Any who, I hoped you lovelies enjoyed! This book most likely will be written in first person only but we'll see.

Until next time!

Xoxo

~Ari