seventeen:

seventeen:

Laurent was laying on the couch, with his head on Larry's lap as they watched Ride Along 2. Larry had wanted to watch Spongebob but when Laurent pouted and used his baby voice to say 'Pweeeeeesh', Larry had no choice but to give in. At one point, Laurent would laugh so loud causing Larry to jump, but other times when Laurent laughed, Larry just stared at him, his lips curved up in a smile, as Laurent's eyes would close, his mouth open with his white perfect teeth showing and his whole body vibrating with laughter. It was just beautiful and Larry just pulled at Laurent's hair, leaned over and kissed his temple.

Laurent felt Larry's lips on his temple and he looked up to see Larry looking at him like he was a priceless jewel. Laurent smiled at him. "Are you enjoying the movie?"

Larry nodded, but he had not even been watching the movie for the past thirty minutes. His attention had been fixed on Laurent.

Laurent chuckled and as he was turning back to continue with his movie, he yawned. Larry saw this and asked, "You want to eat something?"

"No, but I'm a little thirsty." Laurent said.

"I'll get you something to drink."

Laurent leaned up so Larry would be able to stand up and once Larry did that he lay down back but his head hit something metal and cold. He sat up and looked where Larry had been sitting, it was Larry's phone.

Laurent picked up the phone and stared at it. Now he was fighting with his curiosity. One part of him wanted to rape the shit out of Larry's phone while the other felt it would be invading Larry's privacy. The fight wasn't for long because soon Laurent was already swiping through the phone.

There weren't so many applications on the phone, just a few photo editing apps and some social networking applications. Laurent went to his gallery due to his nosiness and started checking out Larry's photos. Maybe it was a new phone because there were only a few pictures on it. So after looking at the pictures in the Camera, which consisted of a couple of selfies of Larry and some photos he had taken of Laurent, Laurent went to check the WhatsApp images, there were more photos there. The pictures there were of different females, they were really hot Laurent wouldn't deny but he wasn't even scared, he trusted Larry with his life, so he just shrugged it. But the image of someone caught him, it was a little girl.

There wasn't just one picture of her, there were so many and she was really pretty. Laurent tapped on one.

Laurent stared at the photo, he was sure he had seen the picture of the same girl in Larry's camera

Laurent stared at the photo, he was sure he had seen the picture of the same girl in Larry's camera. In that photo, she was in the backseat of a car, sleeping. She looked so much like Larry, and had the same crazy hair as they did.

"Hey," Larry walked in, holding a tray. Laurent didn't drop the phone or pretend like he wasn't holding it, he held the phone as Larry sat beside him. "Here's you drink, Sprite. And a Sandwich, I no believe you no hungry."