-1-

My nostrils flare angrily as I pick up the dirty pair of boxers on the bedroom floor. I march my way downstairs and to the big living room where I see the culprit sprawled on his back across the couch, watching tv. Out of spite, I stand in front of the flat screen and hold up the black piece of clothing in front of me.

"Is it so hard, to put this," I fling the underwear on top of the bastard, "in the fucking laundry basket." I huff and put my hands on my hips as my eyebrow quirks up.

Calum licks his plump lips and fans his hand in a way to get me to move, but I don't. In fact, I walk closer to the tanned boy and watch his brown eyes become covered with his eyelids before opening them again to have them glaring at me.

"Can you move?" Calum sighs loudly and sits up on the couch so I'm now standing directly in front of him, almost between his legs. Calum's big hand scratches at his naked, muscular chest as he leans back and gives me an annoyed look.

"Learn how to pick up after yourself Calum! I'm not your mother or your personal maid. You're one of the most disgusting person I've ever met!" I can't control the volume of my voice as it gets louder and Calum notices too, his frown deepening.

"Are you seriously yelling at me for this one thing?" Calum stands up abruptly causing our chests to basically touch. My fists ball up at my sides and all I want to do is knock him out.

But I don't.

"This one thing that happens everyday!" I don't break contact as I back away from Calum and further into our rather large home.

After Calum had quit being the world's best doctor for some years, which really helped getting us all of the things we have now, he stopped working to have some relaxation time instead of examining people's bodies. I was really excited back then for my high school sweetheart to be waiting at home for me all day but for the past few weeks, it's been living hell.

"You're a slob and you don't do anything around the house. All you do is ignore me and watch your stupid Disney movies!" I huff and turn away from Calum angrily. I hear him scoff and follow me all the way to the laundry room passed our large windows that views the huge backyard which is covered in Chicago snow.

If we were a normal, happy couple then we probably would've been setting up Christmas decorations by now but neither of us doesn't seem to care around each other. It's almost Christmas in a few weeks and not one thing is set up, we hadn't bought anything for each other (not me at least but I doubt he hasn't either), and I'm certainly not in the Christmasy mood.

"You ignore me too, sweetheart. Every time I try to have sex with you, all you do is brush me off! And by the way, Disney movies are for anyone." Calum crosses his muscular arms over his chest, his underwear dangling from his tight grip.

It's true. I don't have sex with Calum. Not that I want to because believe me, I would bang that everyday. But it's because I don't need to, plus the fact he's getting on my damn nerves so fuck him.

Not literally but you know what I mean.

I snatch the underwear from his fist and throw it in the washer so it joins the other dark clothing inside the grey washing machine. I go to walk out of the small space but Calum blocks me from walking out with his body. Calum isn't that tall compared to me, he's only six foot whereas I'm five, eight but I still have to slightly look up.

But that doesn't intimidate me at all, no ma'am.

"What the hell do you want?" I glare up at my annoying ass husband before trying to maneuver around him again but failing. Calum breathes through his plump lips and tilts his head as if that was the most dumbest question.

"I want you. I want Belle Eve Hood to fuck me." Calum looks me dead in the eyes and steps closer to me, leaving no space between our warm bodies. "Happy now, doll face?"

Anger bubbles up within me for, whatever reason, just his presence pisses me off. I plaster on a fake smile before connecting my palm to his cheek. Satisfied, I watch Calum hold his cheek with his hand as a frown deeper than before draws across his face. I happily skip past him and away from him.

"Fuck you." I call out loud enough so he can hear me.

"I wish!"

**

(the lovely Ashley Moore is playing Belle)

ok but honestly I will go back and edit for mistakes after I finish the book so bear with me.

Updates are gonna be whenever I can get to them ( because of school, idk my life, etc)

So please be patient with me :(

Also, I'm probably only gonna get like ten reads on this but it's alright :)

mya xoxo