Chapter 29

Rachel's POV

"Niall be careful with her." I scolded him.

"I got it, I got it."

"Oh." I closed my eyes because I was to scared to watch him. 

"Give her to me." I told him then grabbed Elizabeth from him. 

"Your daddy still needs a little help." 

"Hey I had her." I sent him a glare then went back to playing with Elizabeth.

"Seriously you won't let me hold her. You let Z hold her." 

"Well I didn't really have a choice." I reminded him. 

"Hey its not my fault. Your the one who wanted to put her up for adoption." I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. 

" Oh and you thought it would be a great idea to send Z in their instead?" 

"Hey you're lucky I found her before some stranger took her away."

"Stranger, she would have been safe." 

"Safe she is safe." 

"Oh really. You call this safe in a gang house with guns on every person and in every closet. Yeah she's so safe." Elizabeth started crying in my arms but I was to busy arguing with Niall. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT. SOME PEACE AND QUIET BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY SLEEP AROUND HERE." Harry yelled at us. 

"Stay out of this Styles." Niall told him. 

"No, you to can't be in the same room together without arguing. I haven't slept in days because of you two. And look at Elizabeth she's cry her eyes out and none of you are doing anything about it." He walked over to me and took Elizabeth from my arms.

"You'll get her back when you two learn to behave." 

"She's not a toy." I scolded him. 

"Oh really because your arguments would beg to differ." With that Harry left the room. I sighed in frustration then sat down on the bed. We sat in silence for about ten minutes.

"Niall.... I think we need to break up." I told Niall. 

"What?" He asked me quickly snapping his head in my direction. 

"Niall you know this isn't working......and I mean come on. Our child was just taken away from us because we can't be in the same room without starting an argument."  

"I can't believe you right now. You want to break up with me after everything I've done for you." Niall told me his voice rising with ever word he spoke. 

"I can't believe I was willing to change for you." He told me. 

"You know, the world doesn't revolve around you. Have you ever considered how I feel? I never wanted to be here in the first place." Niall opened his mouth to respond but before he could reply we heard 3 gun shots go off in the background.

"Stay here." Niall growled at me then grabbed his gun off of his dresser.

"What's going on?" I asked him. Niall ignored my question and continued to look for his back up gun.

"Take this and if any one other then me comes to get you, shot them." He handed me the gun.

"Don't go." I whispered. 

"I have to." He told me. Guns continued to be fired downstairs. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips then ran down the stairs where the fight was going on.

Niall's POV

I ran out of the room before I got to distracted by Rachel. I walked down the stairs gun in hand.  I found Zayn hiding behind the wall of the stairs. 

"What we got?" I asked him. 

" 2 on the right and 1 on the left. Liam and Louis took the girls to the back up house." 

"Where's Elizabeth?" I asked him.

"I thought you had her." He told me. I let out a loud growl.

"I'll go right you go left." We swung around the wall and aimed for the intruders. I hit one on the shoulder then the other in the head. 

"I'm out." Zayn called. I quickly turned around and aimed for his guy. I hit him in the leg and the arm. 

"Tie him up I have to finish off this one." I told Zayn as I walked closer to the guy I shot in the shoulder. Without a second thought I shot the guy in the heart. 

"What shall we do with this one......boss?" Zayn asked me. I couldn't help the smirk that spread across my face. 

"Take him down stairs." I told him. 

"Niall." I heard someone call my name. I look up and saw Harry running towards me all bruised. 

"They got her. I'm so sorry." He told me.

"What are you taking about?" 

"Ben's gang....... they took Elizabeth." 

~To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY an update. I am so so so very sorry for not updating. I had terrible writers block. But I updated at that's what matters. Consider this a thanksgiving present. Happy Thanksgiving guys. Don't forget to comment and vote. And also if you like possessive Niall then go check out my new story My Two Doms.

~Manawiligirl