7.

Kian.
-------
I made sure that all of my doors and windows were locked and all of my lights were off and I was basically hiding in my living room just in case anyone tried to break through the front door , I have a gun but I don't think that a small ass gun is gonna save me for twelve hours.

I've heard nothing but machine guns , screaming , and people rioting and sniping motherfuckers off of the roof , claiming that their founding father gave them this night to cleanse their soul. I want to beat the founding father's ass.

"Kian ,come out and play."  I Heard an unfamiliar voice say.

Who in the fuck is that? I slowly walked towards the door to look out of the peep hole, but then I stopped when I realized that this could be a set up , what if they want me to put my eyeball right there so they can fucking shoot it out? I backed away from the door .

"Kian , open the damn door."

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU"

"Trevor." his normal voice came back.

Oh , okay then. I walked back over to the door and I put my hand on the knob , getting ready to turn it but something told me to stop.

"wait a minute , it's purge night and friends can turn into enemies." I can't open this door.

"kian." He called my name.

"Trev , I'm sorry,but I can't open the door for you , it's too risky.  We don't know if anybody's watching and I don't even know if I can trust you right now." I told him truthfully.

"so you think I'll kill you?"

"anything is possible right now."

"Kian , you just fucked up." He kicked the door and ran away.

Wtf? I did the right thing , nobody is trust worthy tonight or tomorrow night. I have no friends right now.