Sexy Gabe!?!

Some time later, how long she didn't know, Sang was still trying to process what Gabe had told her. Had she missed out on knowing them sooner all because of Jay? She thought back trying to remember if she had ever met North. She thinks there may have been a scary looking big guy that she used to gawk at from afar that she remembered seeing around Silas. She was going to have to look at their pictures again. It was all starting to make sense though, when she had looked at the picture online she had a nagging feeling that they looked familiar but she just couldn't place where. Thinking back about the time that they all disappeared, Jay had as well and had came back a week later very happy and acting smug almost like he was aware of something that no one else knew. Could Jay have done something to them or was her imagination just running away trying to find links or conspiracy in coincidences?

Sang was so absorbed in her  thoughts that she hadn't realize  Gabriel had snuck up behind her and thread his fingers into her hair raising it tentatively to his nose and savored the faint smell of strawberries from her shampoo. Sang did get startled however when she heard a thump and Kota all but scream behind her, "What the hell do you think you are doing? Hands off unless she says you can."

Sang looked behind her cautiously to see Gabe sitting on the floor cradling his head in his hands and Kota standing behind him shaking out his hand. She could only imagine what happened and to be honest with herself she didn't really want to know what was going on. She had enough going through her mind she didn't think she could deal with anything more just yet.

"That's it, I can't take this shit anymore!  I can't play with her hair, I can't choose her clothes, hell I can't even change my own clothes. I have been in this fucking outfit forever. You need to get me something else soon before I go completely apeshit. I looked at your clothes and to be honest it made me miss mine, so please find a way to get me clothes. Preferably mine but at this point I will take anything. Fuck, now I'm starting to sound like a fucking whiny ass baby just because I can't change my clothes. Please get me clothes before I get worse." Gabe whined from the floor.

Sang looked up at Kota who had his eyebrows raised with a quizzical look on his face. Kota shrugged then almost like a light bulb had gone on over his head his eyes lit up with inspiration. "I think I still have clothes over at mom's house let me call and find out if I do. All we need to do is get Sang to drive over and pick them up. Then both of us can change. Until then at least take a shower it might help make you feel better. Sang might let you use her shampoo and body wash."

"Oh hell no! I ain't using any of that processed shit on my hair or body, which reminds me I'm claiming her hair and since you don't have my stuff there's nothing you can do about it or I will act worse than Luke in the candy aisle at Wal-mart after Halloween sale." Gabe pronounced before he started to pout with his lower lip starting to jut out defiantly, before he turned his attention to Sang daydreaming of all the things he wanted to dress her in and style her hair with.

Sang assumed that must have been a serious threat from the look on Kota's face. She was thankful at that moment that at least Gabe had calmed down even if he was currently pouting and staring at her in a creepy daydream way. Yeah we definitely need to get him some clothes, Sang thought to herself.

Kota finally came to his senses and turned to head toward the kitchen to grab Sang's phone to call his mother when he found himself back in his box. "Sweetie, can you grab your phone so I can call my mother once I'm able to again about the clothes."

Sang was a little startled at the disappearance of the guys but she knew it was coming.  "Yeah, no problem I'll have it on my bedside I'm about to lay down. If I'm not awake wake me up once you talk to your mom and I'll go get your clothes just have her bag it up. I don't think I would feel comfortable going through your things and packing it all up.  My mind can't process anymore it's at it's breaking point. Good night boys, love you. Don't forget to wake me later sexy Kota."  The last thing Sang heard before drifting off to sleep with a grin starting to form on her face was an enraged Gabe all but scream,"Sexy Kota, wait since when is Kota sexy!   That's not fair, I'm sexy too! Trouble, fucking trouble, that's what you are for not answering me. That's ok because I now own your clothes, you have to wear what I pick for you from now on all because you won't tell me I'm sexy too!"  Sang knew she would dream happy dreams of belonging after Gabe's proclamation of ownership.

Gabe huffed one more time, before it dawned on him what was said, "Wait a second, Kota, did she just say she loved us!?!"

~~~~~~~~

I know I have been a very bad writer for not updating sooner. Life had not been cooperating with my creativity. Hopefully now that I have written this things will come easier now. Sorry again I have missed y'all.  Love y'all <3 B