Author's Foreword

ALL ADS FEATURED IN THIS WORK ARE NOT THE CHOICE OF THE CREATOR AND HAVE BEEN ADDED IN WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT, IN SPITE OF WHATEVER THE ADS MAY SAY.

This story contains extensive, explicit scenes depicting sex and violence.   It is advised that readers bring a maturity in their attitudes and tastes before choosing to read.  

This includes depictions of abuse and violence that are not morally justified, but are not censored.  This is done, in the author's opinion, to do justice to the subject matter, the real emotions depicted and to the characters who play no small part in the following narrative.

This is not strictly a new story.  What I am presenting here is the preferred version of my first novel, which retains the name *Exquisite Poison*.    I will be uploading two chapters a week, Wednesday and Friday, which are revised from my previous version.

This is the version  I would prefer possible Beta readers to read from.

What does this all mean for you? Well, now the chapters that contain Mature content will be released as Private. You will have to be a follower of mine in order to read the darker scenes depicting violence, as well as the ones containing explicit sexual content. I do not approve of the fact that I have to do this, but I have to work with the silly, censorious attitude this platform perpetuates.

More than that, however, you will have to follow in order to read some of the most intense sex scenes that you will ever read on this site.   Want to read without having to follow me?  That's perfectly fine. 

Read from my previous version, *Exquisite Poison* if you want to read this without having to follow me.  Also, you can read *E.P* if you want to read beyond the chapters as I post them.

I know it's gauche to ask for it, but if you decide to give me fair criticism, a vote, a follow, an addition to your reading list or some words of approval, it would mean a lot to me, really.  Being able to have this story available to read for a broader audience is why I am releasing this (superior) version of the original.

You'll pay for the whole seat, but you'll be sitting on the edge of it for the entire ride.

--- Sabi

For anyone who's going through trauma in their life, know that it may feel like you're dying inside or it hurts like you literally are, but the good ones are never broken.  No one gets to decide when you're broken, only you can.  So get better and go avenge yourself on them by getting better and being happy.  

The bad ones always hate seeing you happy.