Stay With Me

TAEKOOK

Jungkook pov
The cold autumn wind nipped at my nose as I stood at the edge of the forest. The full moon illuminating the otherwise dark eerie collection of trees. These are my favorite types of nights, when the moon is at its fullest and brightest. And the air is cold and sharp. Perfect for a late night run.

Being the alpha of the most important and feared wolf pack is an extremely stressful job. So when nights like these come around its my favorite time to unwind and just run.

I felt the wind carry me as I began to run at full force through the dense green forest. The cold air feeling like knives against my numb skin, but I love it. I could hear my heartbeat thump like a drum inside my ears, the perfect sound. It didn't even feel like I was running anymore, my legs seeming to have a mind of their own. My speed was about to hit full capacity when a unfamiliar scent suddenly invaded my senses, causing me to screech to a halt. "What the fuck." I panted as I inhaled the foreign scent, I've never smelled anything like this. The scent was strong, it was feminine but masculine at the same time. It smelled faintly of vanilla mixed with coffee, along with the smell of fresh rain. The scent was hypnotic, my body dragging itself towards the source.

I found myself wandering the forest, my nose leading the way towards the hypnotic scent. I've been in this forest a million times and I've never smelled this scent. The wonderful smell was so strong it felt like the source was right on top of me. Well actually he was in front of me, being pinned down on the ground underneath a rogue wolf. My heart raced and my nails dug into my palms as I watched the scene unfold right in front of me. That stupid rogue was trying to force mate with an omega, and not just any omega, he's the one with the beautiful scent.

The omega had a few cuts and bruises littering his face, while the rogue seemed unharmed. I wonder if the omega put up a fight? I couldn't see the omega very well but he was definitely smaller than the rogue. The rogue moved down and began to forcefully pull down the omegas skinny jeans. Alright that's enough. My wolf growled as I lunged forward, tackling the rogue off of the boy and onto the ground. "Agh what the hell!" The rogue growled and attempted to punch me but obviously I'm bigger and stronger. "Were you planning on rapeing that omega?!" I yelled angrily before connecting my fist with his face. The rogue seemed to ignore my question and continued to struggle. What a loser. I became bored and decided to punch this pathetic wolf one last time before letting him go. I climbed off the rogue after I gave him one last hit to the face. Once my body weight was removed the wolf jumped to his feet and quickly sprinted out of the forest. Pathetic.

My thoughts were halted when that same intoxicating scent filled my nostrils. That's when I remembered the omega, who was slowly stumbling away. "Hey!" I yelled while jogging towards the injured boy, he's not going to thank me? "A thank you would be nice." I laughed sarcastically but the omega didn't seem to find it funny. "Are you ok?" I asked, this time stopping the jokes, the omega stopped in his tracks then turned to look at me. And I'm not gonna lie. My heart stopped when I saw him. He's beautiful. "Do I look ok!" The omega growled before suddenly bursting into a sprint. But that sprint didn't last very long because immediately the boy collapsed onto the ground, clutching his stomach. Shit. My overprotective alpha side seemed to take over as I quickly ran to the injured omega's side. Something about this omega has my wolf confused, I love his scent. "Hey take it easy, you were just attacked." I whispered, the omega pried open his eyes only to glare at me. Doesn't he know who I am? Certainly he can smell my alpha scent. "Leave me alone!" The boy squealed, how cute. "No." I scoffed, "you're injured." I continued. The omega rolled his eyes and attempted to stand only for him to buckle over in pain. "Let me help you, my name is Jungkook by the way." I said and moved to grab the kneeling boys arm but he was quick to pull away. "I don't need your help!" The boy whimpered, he's obviously in pain. "What's your name?" I asked calmly, trying to coax him into to telling me. Maybe he's had bad experiences with alpha's? "Taehyung." The boy mumbled, "nice name." I complimented. Taehyung looked up at me and was about to speak when suddenly his eyes rolled back before collapsing onto the dirt.