Highschool Headcannon

Shiro – Class president!! I mean come on guys, you should have seen this one coming. Space Dad has his high place as class president always looking out for his classmates knowing that it is his last year as a high schooler before going to Uni or college.

Lance – The extrovert who always goes for the girls. He's that loner or that one guy naïve girls go for when they're new to the school. Doesn't get the best grades, but stays in the average section. However, he does get picked on by the bullies just because he's so easy to push and play around with. Which is sad, but his friends are always there to help him out.

Pidge – The nerdy tomboy who crosses in between clubs/groups. She's the standout girl who receives some popularity because of her habit of hanging out with the Voltron team. She get's top marks only being rivalled with the smart few. She works diligently and has a temper when caught 'in-the-zone' or off-guard with her emotions.

Hunk - ...The weird guy that is only accepted by the generous few. He slides into the nerd category with his extensive knowledge of engineering. However, it's hard to ignore him with his sweet smile and caring nature. He's like a social magnet because of his personality. The teacher's love his positive attitude and wonder why all their students aren't like the happy Hunk.

Keith – The lone rebel that won't stand out in anything, but rebellion, sports, and detention. He's the creepy guy who comes to school with his black and red jacket and motorbike helmet. Goths and other rebels don't dare mess with this guy, but somehow, for some odd reason, Keith opens up to the Voltron team leaving some bewildered or confused.

Hey guys! Not sure if you enjoy these notes at the end of my one-shots and headcanons, but just letting you know that I have another book called Book 1: Peace and another Voltron Truth or Dare book. Please comment some truths or dare you have for the Voltron team as I am running extremely low on requests.

Please comment your opinion or requests for my one-shots and I will start typing away!

Cheerio! <3