Chapter 1

"SANAAAA!!!" Yoona yelled at the squirrel who was still lying on her messy bed in a deep sleep. The blanket was on the floor and her soft toys were everywhere. Yoona shook her furiously, trying to wake her up.

After a 'decade', Sana finally woke up. She wiped her eyes and blinked a few times while looking at Yoona lazily. "Unnie," she said while yawning. "What time is it?"

"7.45." Yoona replied, pissed at her younger sister. Sana jumped off her bed and checked the time on her phone. Yup. 7.45. Lessons starts at 8.30. If you wonder how long it takes for that squirrel to prepare for school, well... ONE HOUR!!

Sana grabbed her uniform and pushed her sister who was standing in her way. "MOVEEE!"
'SLAM!' and she entered the bathroom while slamming the door shut.

30 minutes later

10 more minutes later

15 minutes later

Sana opened the bathroom door slowly and she was wrapped in her bath towel while her hair was wet. "UNNIE!!! I THINK I LEFT MY BRA AND UNDERWEAR IN MY ROOM!!"

Yoona was in the kitchen cutting fruits for breakfast until she heard Sana. She smacked her forehead and sighed. She placed the knife in the sink and went to her sister's room. She grabbed a random bra and underwear and darted to the bathroom.

"WHAT! THIS IS SUCH A HORRIBLE MATCH! I HAVE A DATE AFTER SCHOOL!" Sana yelled in fustration as she tossed them away. Yoona clenched her fists, "Which. One."
"The pink lace-"

Before Sana could finish her sentence, Yoona sprinted to her room and got back as fast as lighting. "Here. NOW QUICKLY IT'S PAST YOUR FIRST CLASS!"

"FUCK FUCK FUCK." Sana grabbed the bra and underwear and locked the bathroom door again.

After changing and taking a nice refreshing shower. She sat at the dining table as she smelled the aroma of mouthwatering food. "Eat up." Yoona said coldly.

She grabbed her bag and wore her sneakers quickly. "HURRY UP GET IN THE CAR!" Yoona hollored. Sana nodded and got into her car as they sped to her school.

Sana walked up the stairs quietly, making sure no one saw her. Fortunately, no one noticed her. She entered her class from the backdoor carefully. "YESSSS!!" She screamed happily. Their teacher wasn't there. She skipped to her seat and took out her homework which was supposed to be handed up today. One of her best friend, Mina chuckled, "Your one lucky person."

"Shut up penguin, I need to focus on completing this."

"Since when did this squirrel study?"

"..."

Just then, Dahyun and Momo walked over. Momo was gobbling down her favourite jokbal. Dahyun placed her homework on Sana's table and grinned, "Here, copy mine."

Sana squeezed Dahyun's arm lightly, "Thanks dubu."

Dahyun giggled and blushed.

Momo stared at Dahyun and pinched her. "OUCH!!! What did I do Momoring?"

She shrugged and shoved a piece of jokbal in her mouth. 'I'm jealous you pabo.'

"我们到了(We have arrived.)" Tzuyu's driver said as he stopped the car in front of the school gate."谢谢您 (Thank you.)" Tzuyu stepped out of the car and wore her sunglasses as many reporters crowd around her snapping pictures and asking tons of questions. Luckily, she had 2 bodyguards, Taecyeon and Nickhun to help.

Tzuyu walked to the principal's office and knocked on the door. "Come on in!"

She bowed politely. "Nice to meet you, Chou Zuyu."

"It's Chou Tzuyu sir."

"Oh sorry. It's just I never heard of that name before."

"I know. I hear that a lot."

"So your an actress from Taiwan I see..."

"Yea."

"Okay... Your class is 2B. There are signs along the way if you don't know where to go. Hope you enjoy your time in Hanlim Highschool!"

"I will and thank you sir."

"You don't have to be formal with me. In this school, everyone calls be JYP."

"Alright. See you."

Tzuyu nodded before leaving the principal's office. She followed the signs carefully and stopped in front of a noisy classroom. 'Should I go in?' She thought.

"Oh you must be my new student, Chou Chewy!"

Tzuyu mentally facepalmed. But smiled.

"I'm your form teacher, Miss Park. Please follow me inside."

Miss Park entered the classroom and instantly everyone became silent. "Come in! Don't be shy."

Tzuyu took a deep breathe before walking into the class slowly.

Sana who was finishing up the last question dropped her pen and stared at Tzuyu. Her perfect body porpotions, facial features and the way she walked. It was different from other girls she is currently dating and dumped.

"THUMP. THUMP. THUMP."

Her heart beat faster amd she could feel butterflies in her stomach. "Goddess..." she mumbled.

Mina smacked Sana's back, making her come back to reality. "I heard that squirrel."

Sana pouted and kicked her leg.

"Hello everyone. My name is Chou Tzuyu and I come from Taiwan. I am an actress in Taiwan. Please take care of me." Tzuyu ended with a bow.

The whole class clapped loudly. Sana didn't keep her eyes off of Tzuyu at all.

"Your next target?" Mina asked.

Sana shrugged, "I... don't know."

Just then Mina smirked. Sana gulped, "Don't you dare penguin."

"If you manage to ask her out, I will buy you a whole collection of unicorn soft toys. But if you don't, I get to sleepover at your house anytime I want and play."

Sana laughed, "Admit it, you just want to see my sister everyday and ask her out."

"No I don't." Mina turned away to hide her blush. "So deal?"

Sana hesitated. But it was A COLLECTION OF UNICORN SOFT TOYS, THAT'S HEAVEN, to Sana. "Deal..."

"Great."