Tameeka started to fix up her natural curly afro-style hair. Usually she wore weaves/wigs— but time from time she would flex with her natural hair.

"That is so mean Tameeka, she didn't deserve that from Bobby, and you can't blame her for thinking she was gonna change him and be the one, that's usually every girl's logic when dealing with a 'bad-boy'", I point out.

"You mean every 'basic-bitch' logic, because that will never be me, I am not dealing with no guy who doesn't know how to act like a mature ass man. That's why i'm dating Chris", Tameeka said smiling.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her, "Oh stop bragging, let's go", I told her as we began to make our way out the bathroom into the rowdy hallway filled with teenagers like myself.

Class was soon to start once the bell ring.

Tameeka and I both walked down the hall heading to our math class which we had together first period.

In the midst of that, we saw the one and only Bobby Turner, and his clone ass gang of friends.

"Damn Tameeka, ass getting fatter by the minute", Bobby said to Tameeka as his friends agreed and laughed.

Tameeka stopped and frowned at Bobby and his friends...

"You keep playing with me Bobby and my boyfriend is gonna come up here and kick ya scrawny ass", Tameeka threatened.

I laughed, as well as all Bobby's friends.

Tameeka wasn't really the type to bring a guy up to handle her beef, because in all honesty, my best friend could take down Bobby herself if she really wanted to.

Bobby sucked his teeth and laughed, "Nobody scared of your ugly ass Meek Mill looking ass boyfriend, and just because he's in college doesn't mean he can beat me"

Tameeka rolled her eyes, "Yea ight, test me if you want Bobby".

Bobby laughed "Chill Tameeka, but yall still coming to my party friday?", He asked her more than me.

"I shouldn't, but yea I am", Tameeka replied as she folded her arms.

Bobby eyes gazed my way.

"What about you miss PRUDE", he asked while chuckling.

I rolled my eyes at his typical insult, "Yea if my 'prude' mother allows me to", I sarcastically replied.

Bobby smirked, then he looked at his friends, "This shit about to be lit".

In that moment, the first bell rung meaning it was time to get going to class.

BOBBY:

"Ma!", I shouted as I entered my quiet home. I didn't see anyone, until my older sister, Rayna, appeared from her room.

"Boy quit all that yelling, mama not here", Rayna said waving me off.

She was on the phone.

I sucked my teeth, "Where she at?"

"Hold on Kayla", Rayna said into the phone.

After, she faced me,"If you paid attention to her when she talks, then you would remember that she said that she's picking Alexis up".

I frowned, "Why would she be picking Alexis up? To go where?"

Alexis is our older cousin. She wasn't from out here though.

Rayna sighed as she told whomever she was on the phone with that she'll call them back. I'm sure it was Kayla, it was literally her only friend.