seven.

"And with this, you can call everyone in your address book

"And with this, you can call everyone in your address book. You click this green button and the trick is done. Isn't that amazing?" Steve exclaimed, moving the telephone around as Hazel smiled dumbly.

"Hazel, you should feel slightly embarrassed of yourself, considering that Steve Rogers is teaching you how to use a phone," Tony noted, gaining a snort from Clint, who was playing with one of his arrows.

"You know, I haven't really had the money to buy even food for myself. A phone was the last thing I needed. At least I knew what a blue-ray is though," she said, wiggling her eyebrows as she turned towards Steve, who looked offended.

"We barely had tvs before!" Steve exclaimed.

Tony gasped, "How did you live without HD definition". Steve looked at him with a raised eyebrow and stood up before handing the new phone to Hazel with a smile.

"Thanks," she murmured, glancing up at him as he walked out of the room and reached the elevator.

"You know," Wanda plopped down on the couch next to her, smirking. "he's free."

Hazel blushed. "What do you mean?" she asked, staring down at her phone.

"That no one will kill you for allowing yourself to feel love. You seem pretty... lonely. And that's bad said from someone who's lost her only family," she said with a hard expression. Hazel turned towards her and observed her facial expression, studying her.

"You're wounded, inside. Just like all of them are. It's...fascinating." Hazel stated, turning to look at Tony and Clint fighting to decide who had to use the remote.

"What's exactly fascinating?" Wanda asked, slightly rudely.

"That you all found peace in this group. As much as you all try to deny it, you created a family. And I immediately felt surrounded by love, because that's what you feel towards each other."

Wanda inhaled deeply. "The love they offered me after the battle with Ultron will never be the love I offer them. They give me so much, but I can't feel like giving them the same amount. It wouldn't seem right."

"What was he like? Pietro, I mean," Hazel asked.

"He was brave. Very brave. And caring. He was willing to put himself in danger if it meant my safety, and the safety of those who were willing to help us. He was the one who made friends, I just trailed along, and being here is a silent promise I made to him. After our parents died, he was my anchor. I felt like I was capable of everything, if he was by my side. And when he died, I- I fell. We were dancing on a thread hanging on a dark abyss, and when he left, that thread broke. I didn't think I could have survived without him, but this group of damaged people gave me hope."

As Wanda talked, Hazel observed the small light of hope in her mind, similar to the one she had put inside of Bruce's head. She had been very wrong about Wanda, all along. She wasn't hopeless, and she surely wasn't weak. She had found a strength in herself that was worthy of admiration.