I Hate Suits

Omg, no, no, no!

Did I seriously bump into and rip the suit of a billionaire CEO? No way, I can't believe this happened on my first day. I am gonna be in so trouble after this.

"Holy crap," I whispered to myself.

"Holy crap indeed," Mr. Suits- I mean Mr. Fontaine retorted.

"Did I say that out loud?" I held a pale hand over my red lips. I had some light make up on but thought to go bold with the lips.

Even though I wasn't very pretty, I did have soft, plump lips.

"You spoke a lot of your mind, aloud." He huffed.

"Oh man." I groaned and gave myself a face palm.

He smirked, "You're quite the character," his brows arched in curiosity.

No I'm not, I'm boring, weird and ugly is what I thought.

"So let's cut to the chase, I'll give you an offer, you work for me for free and I will let you off." He sat back once again, crossing a long leg over his thigh.

"Free? I- I can't work for free, how will I pay my rent and my college fees?"

"Do I look like I care?" He teased with a smirk plastered over his face.

I would've opened my mouth to say something but his face made me think otherwise. I can't believe he could be so mean.

"I-look please, Mr. Fontaine if I don't get paid I won't be able to pay my rent which means I will get evicted from my apartment."

"Just go to another apartment." He shrugged, his long lips now in a straight line.

"What with no money?" I asked.

He grinned a toothy grin and looked at me in a haughty manner. He stood from his leather chair and walked slowly towards me. One hand in his pocket whilst the other tapped along his wooden desk.

"Better yet how about you join me in my house," he stood close to me once again.

I shuffled back into the chair, though I felt his knee graze my leg.

"How- no I can't just live in a stranger's house let alone my new boss." Who also happens to be very good looking, but I'm sure he already knows that.

"I guess you don't know me, but you will find out soon enough I don't really care about what others think. Anyway do you really think I would let you live there for free, no you'd also work at home."

My mouth opened in shock which I am sure was shown clearly across my face as he looked down through his hazel eyes, taunting me with his annoyingly gorgeous smirk.

"So what am I your slave now?" I retorted in disgust.

"Nice way of putting it but this is the 21st century, love. I prefer . . . maid or actually personal assistant." He gestured with his large hands.

"I can't." How could I work and live with him at the same time?

"Or you can go to jail for not providing me compensation for my suit."

"You can't do that it's crazy and uncalled for." I stood up, my face flushed with embarrassment.

His sharp nose was only a few inches away from me, though he still stood at least a foot taller.

"I'm a billionaire I can buy anything and everything including your sentence."

"No way this is starting to sound like some bogus teen fiction."

He laughed and I would say it almost made my knees weak if I wasn't so humiliated.

"Well love, you're living this bogus fiction, don't worry though, I don't mix business with pleasure."

His cologne whipped passed me as he turn back to his chair, "besides you're not even my type."

"I don't even care about that, it's your attitude that I don't like, you can't just order someone around like that . . . it's inhumane."

My words of concern were however fallen to deaf ears.

"Yes well I don't live to please people."

"You're the epitome of arrogance." I pouted my red lips and crossed my arms over my chest.

Though my defiance was only met with the ruffling sounds of a piece of paper sliding across the wooden table. How he did that, I have no idea.

"This contract entitles your compliance of working under me as my personal assistant. Failure to do so will— well we have already spoken about that. All you need to do is sign on the dotted line and you are mine for a year."

"A year!?"

"Well how else will you repay me?"

"You're a billionaire aren't you, $100,000 is like pocket money to you so why do you even care so much?" I didn't even think to retort back to his comment as being his, I was too fired up, something I have never felt before.

"Money wasted, is money wasted. This suit was to be showcased at the Business Gala that is to be held tonight. Now I am going to have to ask for another one to be made at such short notice." He rubbed his hand over the torn piece.

"That still doesn't answer my question."

"Do you wish to spend the rest of your life in jail?"

"Er, no but–"

"But what? Your only choice is to work for me," his ever so annoying smirk enjoyed teasing me once again.

"Now as for your work; you must come to the office at nine a.m sharp, you will have a lunch break at 12, though you must make sure to prepare mine before yours, then again you will also be making my breakfast so all my needs must come before yours."

"Wh-what?"

"You will finish at three, though you must get home by 4, transport of course will be provided and from there on the household chores will need to be attended to; dishes, laundry, dinner, etc."

I'm pretty much selling my life to him, what am I Belle? At least she had a charming prince in the end, unfortunately I'm stuck with a Gaston.

"Where did you manage to get this contract from?" I continued to skim through the rest of the paper, though it seemed like the contract the blonde was talking to me about downstairs.

"It's the usual company contract though as you can see I have amended a few points." He sighed at me, thinking I was a dunce.

I bit down on my lip again, was it really worth it? I mean I'm literally going to be a slave to this man– I don't even care of he's hot. But then again I will have a roof over my head, one that doesn't leak and proper food to eat.

"It's either this or jail, right?"

I was only met with his bushy brow, arching  towards the sky.

"Well here goes," I licked my lips and grabbed the pen by my side. With a jittery hand I signed my life away for a year to a CEO billionaire.

I, Elisa Downy hereby declare to work under the care of Mr. Darius Fontaine for a whole year. Both as a PA and house minder.

"Oh by the way, you start right now since it's technically your first day." His hands took the contract away from me.

"Hm? No training?"

"What's there to train? I tell you to do things and you do them, it's not rocket science though that may deem difficult for you.

Wow arrogant much.

__________

I feel like I am betraying my main story. Sorry Serenity. XD