(44) Family Dinner

Hi yo Crazeeps!

First thing's first, I decided to be writing two books after this one. Well, the first book would be the 4th installment for The Suit series and the second book would be... well... something different and something new.

This is the first time I'd be doing this. You see, I always make my own book covers, so it may or may not suck ass but hey, I love them -but I decided to ask you guys...

IF YOU'RE GOOD AT MAKING BOOK COVERS AND WANTS TO SUPPORT MY NEW BOOK, Please, pm me 😊

Second, THIS BOOK IS ENDING, LIKE SERIOUSLY 😭 Thank you guys, really!

Thank you for everything peeps! I love you!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"I told you! Twilight is not just some sappy romantic book!" I frowned at Charlie, "IT'S AN AMAZING SAPPY ROMANTIC BOOK!"

He chuckled and continued playing with my hair, "Whatever you say."

I slapped his legs and fixed my head on his lap, "You don't believe me!"

"No, no. I completely believe you."

"Charlie..."

"Vanchel..."

"You suck." I pouted angrily, making him laugh louder than before.

We are having our usual 'Lazy Sunday' and we are having a movie marathon.

I and Charlie are currently watching Twilight Saga in the living room with Charlie sitting on the couch and me laying my head on his lap.

"What's for dinner?" I asked him, "Please tell me you're going to cook, Langston."

He chuckled, "A Langston would be cooking us dinner, but it's not going to be me."

"What-?"

"Mom invited us for dinner."

"Oh?" I asked, "When?"

"Tonight."

"What?!" I sat upright and gasped, "When did she invite us??"

"Last night..."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

"Because."

"Because?" I asked, walking towards my room and grabbing the towel. "Because of what, Charlie?"

"Because." He smiled sheepishly.

I groaned and grabbed my phone, looking at the time. And great, it's already 4 pm. We have 2 hours to prepare!

"Bathroom. Right now." I told Charlie with a serious face.

"Together?" He mockingly gasped, "Oh Vanch, I never knew you wanted me like that!"

I felt the blood rushing in my cheeks and I glared at him, "Not like that. Now go!"

He laughed and went inside his room as I shouted, "Faster!"

He jogged outside his room again and winked at me. "That's what she said."

Charlie...

~-~

I fixed my mascara and blinked rapidly.

I can do this.

Chloe Langston, Charlie's mother, is a very beautiful woman and has a kind heart.