Love Ian Somerhalder

I waited patiently inside my car in front of Riley's school to pick her up.

A few minutes later I saw her coming out and I pushed on the car's horn until she noticed me. She was pretty excited and got in at shotgun. Her nose immediately crinkled in disgust once inside.

"It smells like dog vomit in here." Riley says and lowers the car window. I was still wearing my vet scrubs.

"I had a good first day as a vet assistant too, Riley. How was your first day in a new middle school?" I say sarcastically and look at her through narrowed eyes.

Riley looked at me the same way, "It was perfect, Sage, I was on my best behavior, listened to my teachers, and made a friend... Now where are the tickets like you promised?"

I rolled my eyes at her and took the two tickets to the Vampire Diaries set tour out of my pocket. She squealed in delight and was about to snatch them out of my hand when I pulled them back out of her reach.

"This isn't just for today, Riley Elena, it's for the whole school year. So if I hear the tiniest complaint from your teachers or you have bad grades... No going to the movies, no tv, no internet, and I'll take away your books. Got it?" I say strictly.

Her round hazel eyes looked at me in fear then in anger, "Fine. I promise."

My thirteen year old sister was an obsessive bookworm and loved any kind of crazy fandom. I personally didn't watch tv or read unecessary books so half the time she wants me to see one of her fandom movies or series I end up confused.

"You're not going like that are you?" Riley looks at my scrubs and messed up bun.

"Look who's talking, the pink and yellow furby!" I say and point to her messy blonde hair with pink highlights.

***

We went to our apartment to take a shower and change. I stood in front of my floor-to-ceiling window and examined my red and black plaid shirt and jean shorts. My friends call me Snow White, you could probably guess why.

Skin as white as snow, lips as red as blood, long hair as black as a raven's feather, and round emerald colored eyes. 5'3, only 110 pounds and 25 years old.

"I'm ready! Let's go!" I heard Riley shout from downstairs.

I put on my black flats and ran down the stairs where Riley was standing by the door with all her different fandom clothes on. We left and got there in the nick of time. Riley could barely keep herself still as we got out of the car.

"OH MY GOSH! THIS IS THE ACTUAL SCHOOL WHERE ELENA GOES TO! WHERE ELENA MET STEFAN!" She screamed and I proceeded to ignore her fangirling.

Crew people with cameras and equipment were everywhere and in the distance in front of the school I saw a group of people and a tour guide. I grabbed Riley's wrist and pull her towards the group.

We were halfway through the tour and now we were in a set called the Salvatore library and I constantly had to tell Riley to stop touching things. I was in a corner fiddling with my iPhone and when I look up Riley was gone.

"Damn it," I whispered and proceeded to look for her.

"You're not supposed to be here young lady!" I heard someone say and I move towards the voice.

Turns out Riley found the actors' make up rooms and entered one of them

I saw her getting scolded by a security guard and I quickly came to her rescue.

"Riley! What are you doing here?" I growl at her and she just stared at someone behind me.

"Is she with you?" The guard behind me asks.

"Yes, she's my sister and I'm so sorry, sir." I turn around to find out that the guard isn't a guard. It was just an extremely attractive man with jet black hair like mine and the most beautiful blue eyes.

"And you are? 'Cause you're definetly not a security guard." I say with crossed arms and Riley snapped out of her frozen state.

"Sage! He's Ian Somerhalder! The actor of the Vampire Diaries!" Riley gushes and I simply rolled my eyes.

"I think it's time to go home. Now." I say firmly and Riley groans.

"I just want an autograph please?" Riley turns on her puppy eyes and I gave up, lifting my hands in surrender. Ian happily autographs the book she brought.

"What's your name, rebel? It takes a lot of gut to burst into an actor's room." Ian says with a smirk.

"Elena. And thank you." Riley says proudly.

"Elena? That's a name I've never heard before." Ian says with sarcasm and Riley giggles.

At that moment my best friend sends me a text that would change my life. I open it and see a picture of my fiancee, Josh, kissing a girl that was definetly not me. I felt myself go red.

I cleared my throat and both Ian and Riley looked at me, "We have to go home. Now."

"But we haven't finished the tour, Sage!" Riley whines.

"Now, Riley. I'm serious." I say trying to keep my temper under control.

"I'll take her home when the tour's done. If you'd like?" Ian cut in and I looked at him increduously.

"No."

"Yes!"

We said at the same time and I glared at Riley.

"I'm not leaving you with a stranger much less let him drive you home." I spat at her.

"But he's not a stranger! He's Ian Somerhalder!" Riley cries out.

"I swear she'll be safe with me. I'm not a psycho," Ian added and I nodded skeptically.

"Not everything on the internet is true, Riley, but since I'm in a hurry I'll let you this time, okay?"

"Thank you!" Riley squealed and hugged me.

"Straight home alright?" I say and give a pointed look at Ian. "Call me if anything happens and don't say anything personal, okay?"

"Promise." Riley says and pinky swears me.

I left without knowing Riley was ten times safer with a stranger than I was with a person I thought I loved...