10

*Danielle's POV*

"You. Are. Going." Phoebe commanded.

"No, absolutely not! I've had the longest week ever. I just want to watch Netflix and Chill with myself, is it that much to ask!" I groaned. Phoebe and Sophia are trying to get me to go to a party. It's Friday and I've had a terrible week, unlike my past two weeks. I guess the weeks just get worse as it goes on. I don't understand what we're doing in science, I got in trouble with my math teacher, and I'm just exhausted with school. 

The party is at some frat boy's dude's house. I don't like parties like that. I went to one once a long time ago with Billy and it was your typical teenage horror. Well, at least mine. Drugs, sex, alcohol, you know, the stuff I don't screw with. I don't like those parties. I'd rather go to a Barbie party for a 2 year old. 

"Netflix and chill later. You're going, whether you like it or not. Everyone is going, including you!" Sophia was going through our closet.

"How long will it be?" I moaned. I know I can't fight back. They always win. I've known them for three weeks and practically know everything about them. At least everything I need to know.

"Don't worry about that! Worry about having fun! These parties are always fun. Plus, it's at Kenny Rodger's house," Sophia swooned and blushed. I'm guessing this guy must be her latest.

"I don't have anything to wear, and I look like a sick mess," I laid back down on my bed. It's true, too. I've been sick with a cold and quite frankly, a party isn't at the top of my to-do list.

"A hot mess, and duh, I have tons of clothes. Borrow something of mine. Actually, I'm going to pick something out for you," Sophia squealed and flipped through her clothes.

After a long 3 minutes, she pulled out 3 outfits. One was a super cute strapless, black crop top with dark jeans. It was adorable I have to admit, but I can't wear that. One, it's way too revealing. Two, I have a huge scar on my stomach. That's all I need is people asking what happened. I shooed that outfit away.

The second was a short red cocktail dress. Again, really pretty, but not my type. I don't want to look like a hooker.

And the last outfit was a really pretty white, laced shirt, with some light-blue high-wasted shorts, and a brown belt. It was cute, and way more my style.

"This is perfect, Sophia where on Earth do you get these outfits? They're so pretty." I felt up the outfit.

"What can I say? I'm a good shopper," She smirked.

I started getting dressed into the outfit, which took forever. I don't usually wear high-waisted shorts. I never thought I would like them, but turns out I do. I looked in the mirror when I was all dressed. Okay, so I'm not a selfish, attention-wanting person at all. But I looked great. I never thought I could pull something like this off. 

"Danielle, you look amazing. Can I have your body?" Phoebe was getting on her outfit.

"Please, take it. It's all yours." I smiled and shared a laugh. I've always had a body issue. When Billy used to get mad at me, he would body-shame me. Tell me I was a slut, whore, all that. Maybe that was a sign to knowing he wasn't the right guy. I just didn't want him to leave me. He was all I had.

We all got dressed, as Phoebe put on some music. 

The girls looked stunning. Phoebe wore a really pretty black skirt and white top that said 'bite me'. Sophia wore a low-cut black cocktail dress. They both looked amazing. A bit over-dressed for a casual frat party, but I don't judge.