"I gave my all to her. I dropped every  everything for her. What did I Tee" I cry to Natasha. She opens up a video chat with me. I pull it up.

"No no no sweety you didn't do anything she dumb as hell for doing that" Natasha say.

"I had to do something" I cry again.

"Shuussh girl calm down okay look call her." she says. I nod and call no answer.

"Dammit" i curse.

"What?"she asks.

"Voicemail god I feel broken I love her so much but still she cheated. What can another woman do that I cant? I'm good in bed I cook and clean for her I'm there when needed …… this could be revenge for me being a stripper" I say.

"Girl you stripping ain't got nothing to do with this" Natasha says.

"I love her though I thought she loved me too" I say and start to sob again.

"Miranda I've never seen u this upset of some girl don't worry you can find a better one" Natasha says.

"No you don't get it she is more than some girl she was there through everything she was my strength when I was weak she has seen me at best and worse when I say I love this girl I'm in love with her Imagine losing your best friend and your girlfriend at the same time" I say through tears.

"………Damn I didn't know she meant that much to you"She says.

"That's what I mean I got to go" I say and exit out the video chat before she could say anything. I lay down and cry my eyes out then I hear the door open.

Adrianna

   The bike yanks forward.

"Keep straight till I tell you to turn" Allen says.

"Aight"I say. I love the speed and the wind.

"Car coming up" He says a black benz drives down the street.

"slow don't be too close follow from a distance." Allen says.

"Got it" I let up on gas.

"Slowly we need to be on a abandon part of this street" Allen says.  Cars start to disappear the few on the streets.

"Pull up now" Allen says. I look over at Ivy and give him a nod. I got to my side and get my gun. We pull up to the car. I take my gun, turn it around an bust the window at the same time Ivy does. A gun reaches for his gun I shoot him dead. I see the case its on my side the driver speed up but so do I. I manage to shoot off the door handle and shot the holder in the arm to get the case. I throw my gun to the side and get a machete manage to cut off his arm the sound of his scream made me laugh a little. Yeah I have evil ways his scream was ear splitting. His arm fall half way off still being held by skin I give on my cut and it fall I take the car I fell something hit me. I look up to see a guy holding a gun.

"Bitch" I say and throw the knife it hits him between the head. The woman  there screams.

"Bitch shut up" Ivy says and shots her.

"Cliff coming up"  Allen says.

"How much"I ask.

"5mintute grab the case" he says. I shoot the tire of the car it turns tires screeching it creates so much smoke I cant see that well. I end up flipping off my bike. I hit that damn ground.

"Awh shit" I say and pull off my helmet. I see Ivy jump of and both our bikes and the car flip over the cliff.

"Ivy you good" I ask using the head set to talk to him.

"I'm good got damn that hurt" He says.

"Not shit asshole" I say. He get up and walks over to help me. Damn that fall hurt. I pop my back and it relieves some pain. 

"Ew is that blood?" Allen asks when he comes up from somewhere.

"Uh my orders where to take it off at all cost and that's what I did yeah he lost a arm but he don't need it where he's going." I say.

"True" Allen says. We get in the car and they drop Ivy off then me. I get out and walk upstair to my hotel. I'm glad I zipped the jacket so his blood didn't splatter on me that would be hard to hide. I walk in and Miranda is facing the back window she looks sleep. I go straight to the shower.  In the shower I replay the images of tonight in my head. After a while I get out. When I open the door and Miranda throws my business phone at me I duck.

"WHAT THE FUCK MIRANDA"  I yell.

"FUCK YOU ADRIAN" she yells.

"what I do"

"that's how you afford all this huh!?!?! Why didn't you tell me!!" she yells. Shit she found out.

"Baby I didn't want you to look at me differently I-"

"How long!!" she yells.

"Since you left" I say quiet. She slaps me.

"YOU FILTHY BITCH I FUCKING LOVED YOU I STILL LOVE YOU I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT GOOD TO YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO!!" she yells.

"FIRST OF ALL I HAD NO CHOICE SHE MADE ME!!" I yell.

"SHE MADE YOU FUCK HER YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME AND YOU WANT TO PITY YOU!!! MY HEART IS BEING BROKEN!!"She yells

"Wait you think I'm cheating on you" I ask.

"I KNOW I SEEN THE TEXT MESSAGE I HEARD YOU TALKING TO SOME WOMAN AND HANGING UP ON HER RIGHT WHEN I GOT OUT YOU OUT LATE AT NIGHT SHE PAYING YOU FOR SEX!!!" she yells. Heat shoots through me pure anger. She thinks I'm cheating. I knew Miranda had cheating exes but for her to even assume I cheated. I turn and walk away because at this point I'm tempted to slap the shit of her since she chose to slap me.

"DON'T WALK AWAY ADRIAN NATASHA SHOWED ME HOW TO GET INTO YOUR PHONE AND COMPUTER SHE AGREED YOU CHEATING" she yell. I turn so quick and before I know it I have pinned against the wall.

"For you to even think I cheated on you based on what you bitter ass friend says makes you dumb as hell. She doesn't know me Randy she doesn't know all we have been through if you were suspicious about cheating you come to me Randy not that bitch of a friend" I whisper harshly.

"Bullshit" Randy snarls.

"You wanna know what I do!! I kill people Randy!! IM A FUCKING HITMAN FOR YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND I WORK FOR HER SO THE WOMAN WHO TEXT ME THE WOMAN WHO VIDEO CHAT IS HER GIVING ME ORDERS. YES I FUCKED RAVEN BUT NEVER ONCE HAVE I WHILE I'VE BEEN WITH YOU!!"

"I dont believe you" she says quietly. I go to my laptop and pull up the video chat.

"Good Job with the kill though. His blood got on the case but-whoa hey Miranda" Raven says in a text. I take out the suitcase of money I got from her and pour it on the bed alone with picture of the ones I killed.

"Adrian why……" She says softly.

"SHE USE TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME CONSTANTLY I STAYED WITH HER BECAUSE SHE WAS ALL I HAD KNOWN I THOUGHT IT WAS LOVE I WAS YOUNG AND SCARED!!! EVERY TIME I TRIED TO LEAVE I GOT ANOTHER ON OF THESE" I yell and pull up my hair to she the scars on my upper shoulder.

"Baby I didn't……" 

"YEAH YOU DIDN'T KNOW BUT YOU ASSUMED RIGHT YOU ASSUMED I WAS LIKE EVERY OTHER ASSHOLE THAT HURT YOU SHE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME RANDY EVERY TIME I TRIED TO LEAVE EVERY TIME I DISOBEYED HER EVERY TIME I SPOKE MY OPINION OR DIDN'T DO WHAT SHE WANT…… but you didn't think that right?" I say the last part quietly and walk out the room slamming the door.

-----------------------------------------

A/N

Short I know but the next few will be long and take a while to write so bare with me.  :)